Creek for natural filtration

Old 20-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Banned

Location: Quebec
Default Creek for natural filtration

I have a pond and for natural filter i build a 200 feet creek. Plants and some natural waterfall do the job.

All this did with my hands.... big big work.... lolll

I hope this coulb be help you....

Réalisation et construction d'un ruisseau, how to build a creek

Comments?
Old 16-12-2012, 11:45 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Your work is stunnimg! How long has it taken? I look forward to seeing the final result.

Jim

Old 27-01-2013, 03:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:38:35 EST, enchanté
wrote:

I have a pond and for natural filter i build a 200 feet creek. Plants
and some natural waterfall do the job.

All this did with my hands.... big big work.... lolll

I hope this coulb be help you....

'Réalisation et construction d'un ruisseau, how to build a creek'
(http://tinyurl.com/d6hzlcm)

Comments?

Really nice, but where does the creek flow to? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread: