Old 19-08-2005, 01:53 PM
George

Default Hagen nitrate test question

Hi. I've been using the nutrafin nitrate test kit made by Hagen for a
couple of months. I have a problem in that I've lost the instruction
booklet and have forgotten exactly how to use the kit. Is there anyone
here who uses this test kit who could possibly post the instructions? TIA
This is the kit I am referring to:

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/category22_1.htm

It is the fourth one down on the page.

Old 19-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Gill Passman

" George" wrote in message
Hi. I've been using the nutrafin nitrate test kit made by Hagen for a
couple of months. I have a problem in that I've lost the instruction
booklet and have forgotten exactly how to use the kit. Is there anyone
here who uses this test kit who could possibly post the instructions? TIA
This is the kit I am referring to:

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/category22_1.htm

It is the fourth one down on the page.

5 drops of bottles one and two
3 drops of bottle three (after shaking for around 5 secs)
Leave for 5 mins

Not sure how this will help though because without the leaflet you won't be
able to read the results.

Gill

Old 19-08-2005, 09:36 PM
George

"Gill Passman" gillspamattaylorpassmanspam.co.uk wrote in message
.. .

" George" wrote in message
Hi. I've been using the nutrafin nitrate test kit made by Hagen for a
couple of months. I have a problem in that I've lost the instruction
booklet and have forgotten exactly how to use the kit. Is there anyone
here who uses this test kit who could possibly post the instructions?
TIA
This is the kit I am referring to:

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/category22_1.htm

It is the fourth one down on the page.

5 drops of bottles one and two
3 drops of bottle three (after shaking for around 5 secs)
Leave for 5 mins

Not sure how this will help though because without the leaflet you won't
be
able to read the results.

Gill

Darn, I don't remember the part about leaving it alone for five minutes. I
guess I'm going to have to get off my butt on go to the pet store where I
bought the thing. It is a shame that they don't put the manuals online.