Old 13-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Spring hits central MS

This week we have stripped the dead leaves off our hyacinth and await their
greening. TODAY, the pond hit 57 degrees. We broke out the food (catfish
food) and offered the fish some. The koi especially remembered where and
how feeding takes place. All ate avidly. New season, here we come!

Warm South

Jim and Phyllis
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 13-03-2003, 03:32 PM

Hey Jim and Phyllis it has hit Northern Alabama also. Was working by the big
pond saw lots of tuffie minnows on the surface so broke out some food also and
the Catfish went crazy had to get a cup full instead of a hand full yeah!

Bob

Check out my homepage http://home.HiWAAY.net/~n4bk/index.htm

Old 15-03-2003, 03:20 AM
sandra

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message . ..

--

I hear ya. Our Central California weather warming too. Pond gets to upper
60's now. My fancy goldfish are spawning already. *heavy sigh*

Old 15-03-2003, 04:08 AM
LRobi31070

I have a feeling my fancy golfish are spawning in OK.Either that or they are
playing follow the leader.
It has been 70ish for several days.

Old 16-03-2003, 03:32 AM
LRobi31070