Old 04-09-2005, 11:25 PM
burky

Default small red spot........

We have a white koi that has a small red spot or maybe you could say a
red streak. Should I be concerned or is there something I should do. We
had ulcer on a koi 4 wks. ago but that seems to be cured with lymnozyme
& medicated food.

Old 04-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Reel Mckoi

"burky" wrote in message
ups.com...
--
We have a white koi that has a small red spot or maybe you could say a
red streak. Should I be concerned or is there something I should do. We
had ulcer on a koi 4 wks. ago but that seems to be cured with lymnozyme
& medicated food.

============================
Keep using the Lymno-Zyme and medicated food. I assume the water quality in
your pond is good.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 04-09-2005, 11:48 PM
burky

yes water quality is fine.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:11 AM
burky

should I double the dose of lymnozyme for a few days?

Old 05-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Reel Mckoi

"burky" wrote in message
oups.com...
should I double the dose of lymnozyme for a few days?

=================================
It wouldn't hurt, and turn off any UV light you may have as it kills the
good bacteria along with the bad. If you don't see an improvement a week
you may want to catch this fish and paint the spot with Iodine or Methiolate
once or twice. Although some of our fish had bad ulcers, all healed with
the Lymno-Zyme alone.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:30 AM
burky

I have no uv light. Fish would be hard to catch. So I hope lymnozyne
does the job. Thanks.........

Small shady spot - what to plant? Lisap470 United Kingdom 3 31-03-2011 06:32 PM
Red Spot burky Ponds 3 29-06-2006 07:38 PM
red, red, red rose [email protected] Gardening 4 26-04-2005 03:16 PM
Newbie question: Small filter for small pond? angel toledo Ponds 4 22-04-2005 05:18 PM
seeking advice on small bush for wet spot Ethelred the Unready Texas 8 14-04-2003 05:10 PM