Old 08-09-2005, 07:20 PM
pondmeister

Reel McKoi wrote:

I am going to give everyone an example of your conduct and behaviour:

When the new group was proposed you wrote the following:

$$ A moderated group would be excellent. Lets hope someone here
knows how to start one.

I wonder why you would say this? Then you wrote:

$$ If the cross-posting trolls can be kept off, more people will join.
At one time this was a really nice NG.....

You acknowledge that at one time this was a decent group. Therefore you
have thus admitted that this news group is in decay. In fact you was the
first one who subscribed to the new group and you posted the

1. Reel McKoi Sep 7, 5:33 pm

From: \"Reel McKoi\"

- Subject: Welcome to The Pond
-I went out to feed the koi this morning and was surprised to see FRY in
the 2000 gallon pond. There were at least 5 or 6 gold, red and even a
baby ghost koi. They had to be hiding all this time in the plants
along the back and one side. We were not aware that they had spawned
again after fixing the berm. Oh well, the more the merrier.

Reel McKoi
Frugal ponding since 1995. ---

But now that you have been one of the indivuals that has cause rec.ponds
current state of affairs, and I\'ve banned you. . . you now say the
following:

$$ It\'s obvious you\'re a control-freak. You should have a great time
monitoring the members of your board to make sure they don\'t post
anything you disapprove of on other NGs. It\'ll certainly keep you busy.

And

$$ Enjoy yourselves. :-) Perhaps we will once again have nice people
*here* as we once did before the rude, intolerant and judgmental people
came along and drove them off.

You know full well why people are leaving. And the only person here who is
a rude old bitch is yourself.

Another ponder here wrote the following:

Gary woods wrote:

\"I hold you responsible for feeding the trolls and continuing a pointless
urination competition with no regard for the collateral damage.
And you constantly morph addresses, which is certain troll/kook sign in
itself.\"

Derek admit that Gary was right.

\"He\'s right about the changing addresses. Even twice in a year is too
much. It doesn\'t help resolve the problem, and just generally makes
people suspicious. \"

And it seems other agree about your poor behaviour and group
contamination. Your own words reffering to Jan and Elaine

$ I do? What did you expect me to do when these woman both criticized me
when I refused to give in to the Trolls blackmail demands?

The other things you can do, if you trully were the victim of blackmail
and harrasment could have been to call the police. Not turn visciouly on
your one time friends. But I know it hard to call the police, when you are
about as guilty for stalking and harrasing others.

Tell us, How many troll alerts have you issued to this group?
How many times have you yelled \"Jabriol Forgery\"? You think we are that
stupid not to know any better? You have made \"Jabriol\" a common word
here. I want to read about ponds and koi, and solutions to problems.
Not a JABRIOL TROLL FORGERY ALERT. Nor do I want to be adjusting my filter
every week,just because you **** him off, and then, Jabriol retaliation is
to bypass filters and take on a rec.pond members name, which they in turn
end up in my KF. And please don\'t even insult our intelligence with
denying you are behind those nasty remailer posts about smelly ball sacs.

I am just an average user, with no expertise like Maxx, or Derek, and many
computer users are that, simple people like me.

$$ Then you will have few posters if you allow them to speak to people as
these women spoke to me. Why was it ok for them to be so rude to me? You
never heard that what\'s good for the geese is also good for the ganders?

Trust me, it will never get that far.

$$This NG will probably be better off without someone like you. It\'s
people like you who drove off the many nice posters of years ago,
including myself.

You are still here. You really don\'t know what to write anymore; If you
were driven off, rec.ponds would be heaven. People like me mostly read. We
do have real lives. You, it seems, do not.

Your harrasment of others in the religious newsgroups is disgusting to me,

$$ That is YOUR personal problem. What someone does in OTHER NGs is none
of your business. How do we know what YOU do on the Internet or in
private? I figured you had another motive and here it is! The truth
comes out.

It sure does. A nice group where ponds are discussed; Not Jabriol Troll
alerts and nasty anonymous messages. In a Moderated group, that is not
going to happen.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***

Old 09-09-2005, 03:15 AM
ReelMcKoi

DeKoi(66.82.112.1) *~ wrote:
"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"DeKoi *~" wrote:

I've been posting on this newsgroup since 1996 without a
problem. Don't hold me responsible for his trolling, forgeries,
harassment
and crossposting.

I hold you responsible for feeding the trolls and continuing a pointless
urination competition with no regard for the collateral damage.

$$ Thank you. Which trolls am I feeding here one rec.ponds? I post about
PONDS here, but then maybe you haven't noticed. :-)

And you constantly morph addresses, which is certain troll/kook sign in
itself.

$$ I do? This is the second change in months. You must be confused. Read
Jan's post - she suggested I do this. I can't please everyone on the group.

(I accept a smidge of complicity for this outburst. I'll be quiet now for
a while unless it's pondish and not crossposted.)

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 10-09-2005, 03:05 AM
ReelMcKoi

Boring!

Cracklin' wrote:
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
.man.in.a.boat...
Cracklin', , the left-of-center, onerous gnome, and turner of pages
in books for the gentry, crowed:

You can't forge IP numbers.

snort

Look up my IP, shit for brains.

============================
I'm glad I know this. So he does have a way to FORGE my IP address as I was
told he does.....
--
CR.....
Here you will find clinical studies proving that the Jehovah's Witnesses

Old 10-09-2005, 07:13 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

$$ I do? This is the second change in months. You must be confused. Read
Jan's post - she suggested I do this. I can't please everyone on the group.

Yes, I did make that suggestion, but I also suggested you drop the sig.
line. Once he sees that, the cabal is lost. Why give him any hints? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 10-09-2005, 07:14 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Jan knows ponds, but I respectfully suggest that she's not
an expert on usenet.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~