GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Pond Keeper needs help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/104624-new-pond-keeper-needs-help.html)

Lenny Nero 16-09-2005 04:52 PM

PondMeister said:

Please excuse my top posting, however due to the material, It not
important. However it is anoynous posts like theses that further the decay
of rec.ponds. This reply was done by Carol. There is no need to employ any
sort of tracking skill or delve into techno geekology. Nobody in Rec.ponds
hates Jabriol in this fashion.

Does anyone care about this on rec.ponds?

We in alt.free.newsservers dont want this shit either, you xposted it to
there so you are just as bad, use a filter, fool.
--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com

[email protected] 17-09-2005 01:13 AM

Cracklin' wrote:
===========
Thanks! The feeling is mutual. :-)

The destruction of the NG rec.ponds is almost complete.
CR....

Cracklin' 17-09-2005 02:30 AM

Oh, and you Jabriol once said you never CHANGE people's messages, but then
you lie so much - here's proof you lie and change them Jabriol-Zod.
------------------------- start:

Thanks! The feeling is mutual. :-)

You wouldn't believe what Jabbers and his two symshifting sycophants
(including their sock-puppets) have done to rec.ponds. The latest craze is
"my father raped me." Jabbers is always referring to rape and violent sex.
Disgusting. :þ

The destruction of the NG rec.ponds is almost complete. They're a real
troll trilogy.

CR....

But Jabriol changed it to the message below - just like he changed or
tweaked other messages I've posted on Usenet.

(JABRIOL-ZOD) wrote in message
oups.com...