Old 24-11-2005, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Koi-lo

Default Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" on bowls and tanks

"Tynk" wrote in message
ups.com...

Koi-lo wrote:

## Once again. I don't have ivy bowls. :-)

=================
= O Bah Ha Ha Ha!!!

## Oh hehehehe and hahahaha!!!! Ivy bowls have the wavy top and hold 8 oz
of water... ahahahaha & hehehehe :-D

Oh that's a good one. You have 2 pictures showing IVY bowls lined up
with Bettas in them on your window sil.

## Uh, they're not ivy bowls. Ivy bowls have the wavy top and hold 8 oz of
water.

You are so funny.

## You are funnier! :-D

Oh, in case you are not aware of it "Carol", those tiny bowls that you
are housing Bettas in are called *Ivy bowls*.

## Where I live we call the 8oz glass bowls with the wavy tops *ivy bowls*
or potporri bowls. I have some of them for sure - with potpourri in them,
not fish. :-))

Stop saying that's not
what they are, as any one can see them in the pictures you have on your
web page.
Thanks for the laughs. = )~

## Yep, you're a real barrel of laughs! It must be nice to be rich, eh?
;-)

2 gallon tank = $10.00
25w submersible or short heater = $17.00
Thermometer = $3.00
Small Azoo filter w/extra pads = 7.00
Hood = $10.00

Times 10 bettas = $470.00
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 24-11-2005, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Tynk

Have you even looked at the pictures you have?
They're Ivy bowls.
It doesn't take a rich person to properly house the animals in their
care.
Say what you will....everybody knows you're a troll anyway.
I've had countless emails directly to me regarding YOU and the trouble
you cause elsewhere.
So sad you are.

Old 24-11-2005, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Koi-lo

"Sunny" wrote in message

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
snip
$$ The average they live at my house is 4 years, some to almost 4 1/2.
What next - yours live 8 to 10 years?

Scientific Name: Betta Splendens
Other Names: Betta Family: Belontiidae
Origin: Cambodia, Thailand
Adult Size: 3 inches (7 cm)
Social: Males cannot be kept together
Lifespan: 2-3 years ******************

## They can and do live 4 years. The longest lived betta I've had was a
blue betta from PetsMart that lived 4 years and several months from the date
I bought him.

Tank Level: Top dweller
Minimum Tank Size: 3 gallon
Diet: Live foods preferable, will eat flakes and frozen foods

## I feed mine mostly dry foods but a nice variety.

Breeding: Egglayer - bubblenest
Ca Easy to Intermediate
pH: 6.8 - 7.4

## Our water has a PH of 7.8 to 8.0 indoors. :-( The ponds are even
higher.

Hardenss: up to 20 dGH

## And it's very hard water due to the limestone rock in our state.

Temperatu 75-86 F (24-30 C)

## Ours are at 72 F and up depending on the season. Perhaps the lower
temperature causes the longer lifespan.

Old 24-11-2005, 07:22 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds
Koi-lo

"Tynk" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've had countless emails directly to me regarding YOU and the trouble
you cause elsewhere.
So sad you are.

=================
And I can say the same about you TROLLING me for days now simply because I
disagree with you. Since when are people who disagree with someone on a NG
a troll? You're also cross-posting your endless whining, wheedling,
insulting messages just like the guy with 200 names, including the use of my
name (impersonating me) - who killed rec.ponds. Do you plan to kill off
these NGs with your endless nasty messages?

If you are too net-illiterate to read headers you should LEARN how before
calling someone else a troll. BTW, you also need to look up the word TROLL.
You don't know the meaning of the word or you wouldn't be TROLLING me
now........ so give it up already. I'm not interested in your constant
trolling of me.

Old 24-11-2005, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
Beano

Default Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" = )~

*peeks out from under the bed* Is the fighting over yet? I thought
feeding trolls just made them worse. Stop feeding!

Old 24-11-2005, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy

You should know by know Caro is a hbitual liar and its her way or no
way as everyone else is wrong.....Betta thrive just fine in a small
bowl or large aquarium just fine, and only require minimal care. I
guess going on what the so called Guru of fish Carol states, all my
bettas in those 1 quart mason jars are doomed.......that is unless I
biuy Ivy contianers then they will be just fine.

On 23 Nov 2005 20:35:39 -0800, "Tynk" wrote:

===
===Koi-lo wrote:
=== "Tynk" wrote in message
=== oups.com...
===
=== Koi-lo wrote:
=== Ditto! You've been baiting and ragging on me over this betta issue for
=== days
=== now. Even seeing the pictures you think you're being baited, that I put
=== them up just to bait you,.... a total stranger. I don't know what your
=== motive is but I have a good idea. Again, try and have a happy holiday.
=== --
=== Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
=== My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
=== http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/h/shastadaisy
=== ~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
===
=== You've been baiting and ragging on me over this betta issue for days
=== now. Even seeing the pictures you think you're being baited
=== ===================
=== I HAVE seen the pictures and it's PROOF that you are housing them in
=== tiny Ivy bowls.
===
=== ## What tiny ivy bowls? These bowls hold slightly less than 1/2 gallon of
=== water and are changed weekly. Ammonia and nitrites are zero.
===
=== That is UNSUITABLE for housing Bettas!
===
=== ## In your opinion. Millions of bettas are housed in smaller containers
=== than these.
===
=== In your pictures that boast about, it clearly shows things around them
=== for size comparison.
===
=== ## So? These hold slightly less than 1/2 gallon of water. Ammonia and
=== nitrites are zero.
===
=== They are much too tiny to house Bettas in. It's cruel.
===
=== ## That's YOUR OPINION. It's cruel to breed them, sell them and not know
=== where they're going to end up. Next you'll claim you personally visit every
=== household your thousands of young fish go to to make sure all get heated,
=== filtered tanks. That must take at least 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365
=== days a year......... when do you have time for anything else?
===
=== And damned right I'm ragging at you for it because you seem to think
=== it's all fine and dandy.
===
=== ## You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. They live 4
=== years, sometimes longer in these bowls and jars, are well fed and can see
=== each other, us and look out the window. Now if you're so concerned you can
=== donate 9 or 10 heated filtered 2 gallon tanks and I will try and find space
=== for them somewhere in my sunroom.
===
=== It simply is not right.
===
=== ## Nor is it right for you to force your views on someone else who has
=== successfully kept and bred bettas themselves.
===
=== You wouldn't house a Koi, fully grown in a 20g tank would you?
===
=== ## Now you're going to compare them with koi? I don't think so.....
===
=== Same difference. Yet you think it's perfectly fine to do it to Bettas.
===
=== ## What am I doing to them? Next you'll claim you personally visit every
=== household your thousands of young fish go to to make sure all get heated,
=== filtered tanks. That must take at least 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365
=== days a year......... when do you have time for anything else? Do you
=== purchase heated, filtered 2 gallon tanks for your culls and those unsold or
=== do you euthanize them? You must be very rich and live in a huge house.
===
=== Why on earth would you take proper care of only some of your animals?
===
=== ## But that's YOUR OPINION. It's cruel to breed them, sell them and not
=== know where they're going to end up. Or do you personally visit every
=== household your thousands of young fish go to to make sure all get heated,
=== filtered tanks or special heated rooms to themselves.
===
=== Once again, Ivy bowls are MUCH too small
===
=== ## Once again. I don't have ivy bowls. :-) If you'd care to send me 9 or
=== 10 tanks complete with filters and heaters I will try and find space in the
=== sunroom. Too bad I'm not rich like you, huh? These are the prices,
=== rounded off that I found in catalogs and at PetSmart.
===
=== 2 gallon tank = $10.00
=== 25w submersible or short heater = $17.00
=== Thermometer = $3.00
=== Small Azoo filter w/extra pads = 7.00
===
=== Times 10 bettas = $370.00
=== --
=== Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
=== My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
=== http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/h/shastadaisy
=== ~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
===
=== Once again, Ivy bowls are MUCH too small
===
=== ## Once again. I don't have ivy bowls. :-)
===
=== = O Bah Ha Ha Ha!!!
===Oh that's a good one. You have 2 pictures showing IVY bowls lined up
===with Bettas in them on your window sil.
===You are so funny.
===Oh, in case you are not aware of it "Carol", those tiny bowls that you
===are housing Bettas in are called *Ivy bowls*. Stop saying that's not
===what they are, as any one can see them in the pictures you have on your
===web page.
===Thanks for the laughs. = )~

This is worth repeating for benefit of all newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 24-11-2005, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
~Roy

Hey carol, you need to stand up and pull up those panties and quit
showing your dam ass........your about as stupid as the day is long so
take a hike and go visit Derek or Tom and get the hell out of dodge.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:38:08 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

===
==="Tynk" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...
=== I find kind of sad that this person feels the need to behave this way.
===================
===I find in kind of sad that YOU feel the need to behave this way, ragging on
===people day after day because they don't agree with you. Very sad in
===fact........

Old 24-11-2005, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
~Roy

As much as Carol and her sock puppets claim that there are others that
are doing the trolling here and in other groups, its CArol and her
sock puppets that are the real trolls..

No one is fighting, their just exposing CArol and her sock puppets for
what they really are........

Old 24-11-2005, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds
~Roy

Hmmmmmm its mor elike your dissagreeing with "ANYONE" is cause to cal
the other party a troublemaker or troll....Grow the hell up CArol, and
pay attention........No one is paying you attention anymore, they just
see the crap you post and pick it apart as its basically worthless
crap.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:22:54 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

===
oglegroups.com...
====================

Old 24-11-2005, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy

Who really gives a flip on your bettas and where you bought
them........certainly no one in this or any other usenet group does,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:22:14 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

===
==="Sunny" wrote in message
===
=== ...

Old 24-11-2005, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy

Just could not resist on jumping off the porch and joining the
foray, could you asshole? Ok, since we now have heard from the peanut
gallery anyone else have any more intelligent things to say?

On 24 Nov 2005 17:22:07 -0000, RB wrote:

===
===In article
(~Roy) picked his nose,scratched his fat
===arse,blew snot on his keyboard and wrote: Who really gives a
===flip on your bettas and where you bought
===them........certainly no one in this or any other usenet group
===does,
===
===On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:22:14 -0600, "Koi-lo"

===wrote:
===
======
======"Sunny" wrote in message
====== /slash
===
===
===Who cares about your boring flamewar against this woman? Geta
===life loser.
===You're blaming Carol when all the troll posts are coming from
===you at earthlink.net
===
===The other troll posts are from the nymshifting Mr Santana using
===Verison.net

===
===Your victim is using Direcway as an ISP.Looks like you're the
===pathological liar but some of us knew that all along.You don't
===like what someone posts learn to use a killfile.
===
===- - -
===

Old 24-11-2005, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy

Sorry RB, but I do not have your nose picking ass scratching, snot
blowing habits. Guess your momma did not dop all that great of a job
of being a mother, did she? Or are those things typical traits of
those than live downunder...........
ya ...A$$hole...........

On 24 Nov 2005 17:22:07 -0000, RB wrote:

===
===In article
(~Roy) picked his nose,scratched his fat
===arse,blew snot on his keyboard and wrote: Who really gives a
===flip on your bettas and where you bought
===them........certainly no one in this or any other usenet group
===does,
===
===On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:22:14 -0600, "Koi-lo"

===wrote:
===
======
======"Sunny" wrote in message
====== /slash
===
===

Old 24-11-2005, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Zhavriol

Default CArol been outed again as a liar... Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" on bowls and tanks

Tynk wrote:
= O Bah Ha Ha Ha!!!
Oh that's a good one. You have 2 pictures showing IVY bowls lined up
with Bettas in them on your window sil.
You are so funny.
Oh, in case you are not aware of it "Carol", those tiny bowls that you
are housing Bettas in are called *Ivy bowls*. Stop saying that's not
what they are, as any one can see them in the pictures you have on your
web page.
Thanks for the laughs. = )~

So much for Her "expertise"

Old 24-11-2005, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Zhavriol

Tynk wrote:
Have you even looked at the pictures you have?
They're Ivy bowls.
It doesn't take a rich person to properly house the animals in their
care.
Say what you will....everybody knows you're a troll anyway.
I've had countless emails directly to me regarding YOU and the trouble
you cause elsewhere.
So sad you are.

You can always get a close up look at Carol's Ivy bowls directly

Carolyn Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806
Phone 615-459-9345

Old 24-11-2005, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Zhavriol

FActs that prove Carol the liars she is.

BBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA lol