Old 06-03-2006, 07:29 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
%

Default 3/6 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

hi

Old 06-03-2006, 07:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
klancy O'Connor

"Roy" wrote in message

Ywa yyewa yea, your like a ****ing broken record with this crap. This
forum is trashed all because of CArol aka Koi Lo and her army of
outcasts she calls her followers. Carols aim is destroy what ever
group has just a single individual that dissagrees with what she spews
out of her mouth......trashy old bitch that she is/

Then you MISSED these and they're not from your target victim *Carol*.....

(Credit Anonymous poster)

"~Roy~" wrote in message
Well thats certainly different from the last story on your pump, as
you bitched and moaned because it created problems when it died. Whats
the matter asshole can;t you keep your lies straight anymore? And yu
also claimed to have Little Gianyts that leaked oil into the water,
and also claimed to have Danners, that were great pumps. Seems you
create and make up shit just to say me "yea, me to" and if the truth
was known yu probbably do not have half of what you say in regards to
your posts, you just like to make shit up and lie...........You can;t
even do test strips in wtaer checks correctly and you certainly do
not have a freeaking clue do you?

--------------------------------2.
"Roy" wrote in message
Would it work if a few thousand gallons of this stuff was air dropped
on you? Perhaps that ulcer that is so festered on these groups would
get cured.........or is it just a chapped ass and thighs you suffer
from that give you your venomoneous attitude? Come on tell us,
inquiring minds want to know.........

---------------------------------3.
"Roy" wrote in message
Testing is something you like to do don;t ya bitch? Come on down my
way and test my waters for some pond scum and see how good you are at
cleaning it out!

---------------------------------4.
"Roy" wrote in message
I used to use a product called a Windsong, it was later changed to
the name of Roy Mckoi, and then later it became a Roy lo.......but
its genetically known as a Roy Wolf. It worked fine except yu had
to keep holdiing its head under while it sucked up the skum. Perhaps a
few bricks or weights around the neck of that device would make it
work better.......

----------------------------------5.
"Roy" wrote in message

I have an even better idea, take uyour head and shove it up your
backside and see if you can find that last idiot that you gave advice
to that fool hardly took it.....Just who the hell are you to give
anyone advice anyhow........ya borked whatever.......

---------------------------------6.

"Roy" wrote in message

I have an even better idea, take uyour head and shove it up your
backside and see if you can find that last idiot that you gave advice
to that fool hardly took it.....Just who the hell are you to give
anyone advice anyhow........ya borked whatever.......

------------------------------------------7.
"Roy" wrote in message

Did you collect them from Antonio aka Roy Los head? There is a gold
mine of rock in that looney tunes head.....certainly is no brain in
there........

------------------------------------------8.
"Roy" wrote in message
Just a google search of ~ROY~ sure results ina heap of
forums, lies, drival and atrocious other shit yu stir up. Maybe you
need to go get laid or something...

Typical drival form a washed up and wore out homo motor cycle redneck who
can't keep a lover yet alaone learn to get along with much of
anybody but her sock puppets......duh!

------------------------------------------9.
"Roy" wrote in message

A jackass in every sock puppet collection .......huh ? So
mr/mrs/ms renegade sock puppet, yu need to run on home to your momma
mrs Roy before someone reaches out and busts your stupid
ass for you........go on with you , go tell Carol she is caling
you.......dumbass!

\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

-------------------------------------------10.

"Roy" wrote in message

who really gives a dam carol.....only you seem to worry about it , so
shut the **** up ya old bitch! Go service Fred Hall or Phiserman or
one of your multitudes of sock puppets.......maybe help hold the fish
with Freds mother..............

\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....
-----------------------------------------------11.

HOMO "~Roy" wrote in message

Yep, and your still able to get in line and bite my ****ing ass bitch!
Or in your case you can lick my ass being the asswipe you are.

Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked
"The original frugal ponder"
===~~~~ }((((o ~~~~~~ }{{{{o ~~~~~~~ }(((((o

---------------------------------12.

"Roy" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:14:43 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

Ok so I may have used the word "bitch" get over it bitch.........or
show me where I have used much harsher words..With your lifestyle I
would have to belive a name as such would be a compliment!

"The original frugal ponder"

----------------------------------13.
HOMO "Roy" wrote in message

Hey Ron, you can go **** yourself too....and then lick my ass, I could
give a flying **** what yuou google up or google down, it matters not
to me. I am not afraid to own up to anything I posted anywhere

"The original frugal ponder"

==============================
anytime................no go back in your room and take a prozac
before you stroke out after getting turned on by profanity!

----------------------------------14.
NYMSHIFTING:
===From: HOMO (Roy) - Find messages by this author
===Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:27:49 GMT
===Subject: Roy: Carol geting help from Maxx
===original | Report Abuse
===
===
===Yet another little rat turd named Derek rolled out from under a
===cardboard box and jumped up on the soap bax...........
===Derek, you too are welcome to bite my ass just as soon as Maxx
===and
===Carol are finished......your about a jerk as well....When you
===pay my
===ISP bill you will be welcome to tell me what i need to do when
===online,
===so until then shut the hell up and go back in the corner and sit
===down.................
===
===
===Ask me if I give a rats ass if its legal or not to post
===emails.......I'll do what I dam well please, now get in line and
===bite
===my ass jerk............
===
============================================== ===
===Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked!
==="The original frugal ponder"
===~~~~ }((((o ~~~~~~ }{{{{o ~~~~~~~ }(((((o

--------------------------------15.
HOMO "Roy" wrote in message
Well nowehre in that or any other post I have made does it say I am a
whoremonger like you must be.........and as far as a slut, no, I
ht8ink not, that title is reserved for your momma and
sister...........Right after Derek and Antonio get finished on my ass
you can take a lick too! second thoughts, no, you would probably like
it, then you would never leave and have to be kept and fed like a
stray dog!
"The original frugal ponder"

--------------------------------16.
HOMO "Roy" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:17:25 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===

I do not think so I merely replied to ap ost that was made in
Rec.ponds............not like tonys baggage did not follow her in to
rec.ponds before that either as it sure did........So get a ****ING
clue derek, and there I said it again, god forbide but go ****
yourself........I can easily jump in there with some of the others and
make yet more problems but no I have not, so say whayt the hell you
like, and mrs Roy is still a ****ing bitch and can bite my ass after you
take your turn..After all I would hate to see such a stupendous in
thine onle eyes to you anyhow individual get a case of ain;t no
telling eating after maw maw so see I gave you a break big boy!

"The original frugal ponder"

---------------------------------17.

"~Roy" wrote in message
Is that all you can do Derek is bitch bitch bitch.you sound like a
whiney ased woman going through menopause........I see I got special
attentin, and I really appreciate it.....Makes me feel good all over
LOL..ya freaking dumb assed looser!
"The original frugal ponder"
----------------------------18.
"Roy" wrote in message
And just what the hell does this have to do with a ****ing black
slotted plant container bitch?
Keep tyhe shit on topic or at least have the mentality to change the
subject! You fat assed bimbo bitch!

"The original frugal ponder"
-------------------------------------19.
Roy advises poster to do something illegal
"Roy" wrote in message
Shotgun, 22 cal rifle, mean bad dog, rocks, and the best possible
method to take care of a heron or any other pest / predator problem is
to follow the triple S method.......Shoot, Shovel, Shutup about it.

On 21 Jan 2006 17:27:54 -0800, "Nell" wrote:
Im having a problem with a heron too... any suggestions?

-------------------------------------------20.

"Roy" wrote in message

Its a promise..............Now you too can lick my
ass..............and tell your momma to clean up her act, last I saw
her she was a total disgrace even to the hookers she was hanging
with...

-----------------------------------21.
"Roy" wrote in message
TAlk about a dumbass......10 gal pond......and for your green water,
thats what yo get for brushing your teeth in it, the green from your
teeth fouled the "ponds" water.......I bet your Carols next door
neighbor

On 22 Jan 2006 06:52:25 -0800, "Nell" wrote:
Is 12 goldfish too many for a 10 gallon pond? I've got green water.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------

The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....

`--------------------------------------22.
"Roy" wrote in message

No Fred I do not have your daddy and your habits........Whats a matter
****wit, you don;t like top posting? Nice to know that so get the
**** over it asshole................I'll post in any sectin of a post
i feel like posting and top[ post espeically for your sake.......now
be gone with your lame fat ass and go help your momma hold the fish
for your dad!
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....

------------------------------------------23.
"Roy" wrote in message
Keep the posts coming, Keep complaining about all the posts, and I'll
keep on replying. I have time and no particular place to be........so
I can deal with what you want to post........I can keep it up as loong
as you or anyone else wants to keep it going.......trust me on this!

------------------------------------------24.
"Roy" wrote in message

No Fred I do not have your daddy and your habits........Whats a matter
****wit, you don;t like top posting? Nice to know that so get the
**** over it asshole................I'll post in any sectin of a post
i feel like posting and top[ post espeically for your sake.......now
be gone with your lame fat ass and go help your momma hold the fish
for your dad!
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------

More messages by this dangerous deranged untreated person.

http://tinyurl.com/7v7dy
http://tinyurl.com/7qedv
http://tinyurl.com/cwsb8
http://tinyurl.com/beq9v
http://tinyurl.com/7z7k7
http://tinyurl.com/aeyw2
http://tinyurl.com/beq9v
http://tinyurl.com/djx7k
http://tinyurl.com/b8dm5
http://tinyurl.com/8cjaa
http://tinyurl.com/d824w
http://tinyurl.com/bh2hc
http://tinyurl.com/bvlvt
http://tinyurl.com/7v7dy
http://tinyurl.com/88coj

Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default 3/6 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS (Moderate the groups)

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
Can't accept responsibility for your actions, Royboi? You are just as
much to blame as Carol. Now, run along and slurp JabberZod some more.
Maybe he'll arrange another flood for you.

============
Richard who started these groups was mentioning *moderating* them. I think
that's the only answer to get rid of these trolls and other problem posters,
flooders, psychopaths, bots and impostors.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old 07-03-2006, 12:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
cat daddy

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:22:17 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
.. .
Can't accept responsibility for your actions, Royboi? You are just as
much to blame as Carol. Now, run along and slurp JabberZod some more.
Maybe he'll arrange another flood for you.

============
Richard who started these groups was mentioning *moderating* them. I

think
that's the only answer to get rid of these trolls and other problem

posters,
flooders, psychopaths, bots and impostors.

Moderation is not the answer. It is a simple matter to get around the
moderator. The only good answer to the problem is self-discipline
and a killfile.

Oh come on, Fred. Direct them to news.groups to seek wisdom from the
Oracle of Creation Cabal. Might just see Rebecca and Henrietta creak out in
open sunlight as they did for the excruciating Schattie, the porch k00k,
debacle.
There's voting involved...

Old 07-03-2006, 12:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
cat daddy

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:10:46 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:22:17 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Heh. Rebecca is seen only rarely on Usenet these days, and Henrietta
has abdicated her position as Queen of the us.* hierarchy.

No crones? Omigod, Usenet has definitely gone to hell in a handbasket, as
those two stalwart bastions of goodness had predicted...........

Old 07-03-2006, 07:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
cat daddy

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:48:58 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:10:46 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:22:17 -0600, "Koi-Lo"

wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Indeed, they were correct. They're gone, Scott Abraham is still in
RSA.

I don't even have the stomach to take a look. It's a wonder Schattie
hasn't been put away or put under by now.

Old 08-03-2006, 03:31 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
%

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
In ,
a big fat koi eater named bubbled:
Homo (Roy) wrote:

================================
PLEASE, PLEASE stop posting this disgusting trash over and over again. It
does nothing but feed and encourage the trolls. It doesn't help the
situation and I get blamed for everything!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

me too

Old 08-03-2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
Koi-Lo

Oh, but it was fine when you stzrted to post this crap everyday along
with yur sock puppet Kathy II or whoever the hell it was aas well as
your sock puppet Zircon and a few others, now its interfering on what
was once your strategy.......get over it CArol, its here to stay up
until your history!

================================

Old 08-03-2006, 04:04 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
%

hi

Old 08-03-2006, 04:04 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
Koi-Lo

We can't hear you Carol....please speak up......

================================

Old 08-03-2006, 04:08 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
%

what

Old 08-03-2006, 05:59 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
Koi-Lo

,
Moments before spontaneously combusting was heard
whispering:

hi

=======================
Hi! :-) Do you have a pond?

Old 08-03-2006, 06:01 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
Koi-Lo

,
Moments before spontaneously combusting was heard
whistling:
Homo (Roy) wrote:
================================
PLEASE, PLEASE stop posting this disgusting trash over and over
again. It does nothing but feed and encourage the trolls. It
doesn't help the situation and I get blamed for everything!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58

me too

Care to share your ponding experiences with us? Do you keep fish? Which
group are you from?

Nothing snicked because I don't know where you posted from.