Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2006, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.troll,alt.cats,rec.ponds
doug

Default Why do you enjoy gardening?

"Zachariah Zebrzydowski" [email protected] wrote in message
rhilson kissed my ass and whined:

I am hoping that some kind people with a few spare minutes could help
me.

I am doing a bit of research and I would simply like to know:

1) Why do you enjoy gardening?

I hate fuhking gardening. But I do enjoy watching the neighbor lady
with the nice ass bending over weeding her petunias.

Take your dirty filthy mind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Burma jungles. My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes. So cut along, sonny.
Hoppit.
Doug.