Old 12-03-2006, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.troll,alt.cats,rec.ponds
doug

Default Why do you enjoy gardening?

"Zachariah Zebrzydowski" [email protected] wrote in message
rhilson kissed my ass and whined:

I am hoping that some kind people with a few spare minutes could help
me.

I am doing a bit of research and I would simply like to know:

1) Why do you enjoy gardening?

I hate fuhking gardening. But I do enjoy watching the neighbor lady
with the nice ass bending over weeding her petunias.

**********
Take your dirty filthy mind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Burma jungles. My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes. So cut along, sonny.
Hoppit.
Doug.
**********

Old 13-03-2006, 02:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
J.D. Stone

Take your dirty filthy mind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Burma jungles. My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes. So cut along, sonny.
Hoppit.
Doug.
**********

Doug, the trouble with responding to these guys (I didn't repeat their
message as you did) is even though I've blocked them I still end up with the
junk 'cause you include it and cross post, yourself. Just block the idiots
and let it go. Trust me, they don't give one fiddler's damn for your opinion
(mine either).
JD

Old 13-03-2006, 02:35 PM posted to alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds
Zach.T

lastbandstanding kissed my ass and whined:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:09:35 -0700, Zach.T [email protected] wrote:

doug kissed my ass and whined:

[...]

Excellent!!! Looks like the UTB will be setting up a field office
here. You new FAQ will be forth coming

I have started the paperwork, Will there be refreshments?

All women are required to wear knee pads. That's pretty refreshing
Old 13-03-2006, 04:32 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gary Woods

"doug" wrote:

My
female people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of their gardens the while they relax in their clean and tidy
homes.

Have a look at the "newsgroups" header; this was crossposted in an attempt
to wind up folks elsewhere (and here).
I've trimmed them in this reply.

Old 16-03-2006, 07:11 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.troll
JeanneDArc~

Zach.T wrote:
lastbandstanding kissed my ass and whined:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:21:48 -0000, "doug"
wrote:

"Zachariah Zebrzydowski" [email protected] wrote in message
news:uss812dmaf4ocksovv9opqqpnjglb2pbt4@ByteMe.. .
rhilson kissed my ass and whined:

I am hoping that some kind people with a few spare minutes could help
me.

I am doing a bit of research and I would simply like to know:

1) Why do you enjoy gardening?

I hate fuhking gardening. But I do enjoy watching the neighbor lady
with the nice ass bending over weeding her petunias.

I see Zach has found a new monkey that dances well. Doug

You sure know how to pick them Zach.

Yep, another pathetic brit dancing to impress a superior American.
Too eazy

Take your dirty filthy trollmind somewhere else.
I got over your sort of condition many years ago in the Rokcy
mountains. My
male people, some of who read this N/G., would rather discuss the
cultivation of your monkey collection, while you tosses peanuts in
your clean and tidy
home. So cut along, sunshine.
Hoppit.
Dog it