Old 21-04-2006, 01:12 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds
Antonio Santana

Default It is about that time

All,

In the last few days. We have notice how these news groups have fallen
to an all time low. It is quite embarrasing for all regular list
members. It seems That the major culprit is Carolyn Gulley.
She has been shown to be a liar and she is a mentally old lady.
Since she will be dead, soon enough, Internet will still be here after
she is gone. There is really no sense for me to continue to post from
ARJW. It is really a waste of time. I will be posting from another news
group that Carol has no access to. All those who wish to discuss JW
related items can join me there. However sad to say many of you will be
unable to do so.

The best way to deal with Carol, is to kill file her. she is an
attention whore. She has no Life and the detectives in Mt Julliet has
written her of as the town village idiot.

see you all on the net.

and Carol.. you really should tell your husband to stop molesting your
fish. they can't defend themselves