Old 22-04-2006, 07:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The pond is drained.....

...... and I'm taking a coffee break. All the koi from this pond are in a
500g tank behind the house with the 7 koi that need new homes. Two filters
and an aerator will be running 24/7 until the work on the berm is finished.
All the plants are in kiddy-pools and all are covered in diamond-scale
butterfly koi eggs. The liner will have to be pulled out as we're also
reshaping this smaller pond. We have to raise the whole thing since the
soil berm was useless and runoff from the flower beds and lawn kept fouling
the water. Pictures will be taken every step of the way and posted on
alt.binaries.aquaria.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 22-04-2006, 09:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Koi-Lo wrote:
..... and I'm taking a coffee break. All the koi from this pond are in
a 500g tank behind the house with the 7 koi that need new homes. Two
filters and an aerator will be running 24/7 until the work on the berm
is finished. All the plants are in kiddy-pools and all are covered in
diamond-scale butterfly koi eggs. The liner will have to be pulled out
as we're also reshaping this smaller pond. We have to raise the whole
thing since the soil berm was useless and runoff from the flower beds
and lawn kept fouling the water. Pictures will be taken every step of
the way and posted on alt.binaries.aquaria.

Can you post somewhere other than alt.binaries.aquaria....my newsserver
does not carry the binary groups and I'm pretty sure this applies to a
lot of regulars as well....

Gill

PS Enjoy your coffee...my back is killing me right now after a day in
the garden an early night is called for....it was actually sunny
here...maybe we swopped weather g
Old 22-04-2006, 10:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
..... and I'm taking a coffee break. All the koi from this pond are in a
500g tank behind the house with the 7 koi that need new homes. Two
filters and an aerator will be running 24/7 until the work on the berm is
finished. All the plants are in kiddy-pools and all are covered in
diamond-scale butterfly koi eggs. The liner will have to be pulled out
as we're also reshaping this smaller pond. We have to raise the whole
thing since the soil berm was useless and runoff from the flower beds and
lawn kept fouling the water. Pictures will be taken every step of the
way and posted on alt.binaries.aquaria.

Can you post somewhere other than alt.binaries.aquaria....my newsserver
does not carry the binary groups and I'm pretty sure this applies to a lot
of regulars as well....

I'll look into adding another page to my website. This way anyone can view
them. :-)

Gill

PS Enjoy your coffee...my back is killing me right now after a day in the
garden an early night is called for....it was actually sunny here...maybe
we swopped weather g

I was damp and chilly here this morning but it warmed up nicely. I just had
dinner and I think I'll take a nap. I'm exhausted. Oh, ...when I added the
these 5 to the 500g pool they all went into another breeding frenzy. I have
one yellow butterfly female that just drives all the males crazy.......

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 22-04-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:10:14 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
snip
Oh, ...when I added the
these 5 to the 500g pool they all went into another breeding frenzy.

snip

Another slut just like you huh Carol?
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....