Old 24-04-2006, 03:31 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Let's hear whats ponding this weekend?

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
The one of our property has to be prior to the mid-late 1980s as all
there is to see really are some old farm buildings that were torn down
many years ago on the land next to me - if indeed the pic is of our
property. There's a large mobile home on that lot now, and has been
since at least 1988. No one else's house shows, including mine.
Nothing in the photo looked familiar. But then they changed the
addresses out here about 12 years ago, so...........

===============
In the end I could just pick out your house but little more...same applies
to others in a rural location...my Dad lives up in Scotland and his
son-in-law has a loch, stream and trout farm but you can see none of it
and this is on a massive scale (and very nice the trout are when cooked -
I have a great recipe but maybe not appropriate on a fish newsgroup - he
brings them down on his visits).

I love baked and fried fish. I don't think talking about food fish would
offend anyone. In fact fried fish is about the only thing I eat that's
fried. Since my husband doesn't care for fish or seafood at all, we seldom
have it.

....small price to pay
maybe for me being forced off of my pc and newsgroups....without going
into names (because I don't want to freak anyone) someone looks as if they
live in a brown blob in some woods near a highway...

An old army tent? ;-)

..didn't spot
any ponds but a great place to live nonetheless....hey, you live in a
white blob...he lives in a brown one....

Actually my house isn't white. There is a white house, but it's down the
road.

In reality it has the great potential for sharing....I've enjoyed looking
at localities....has to be a big thanks to Roy for giving us the
inspiration.....thank you mate...

Gill

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 24-04-2006, 03:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

yea yea yea, tell it to someone who gives a dam CArol............your
so full of shit I can smell you from here

Koi-Lo wrote:
[...]

\\\|///
( @ @ )
-----------oOOo(_)oOOo---------------

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....
Old 25-04-2006, 02:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
news group

t snowed here in Colorado Springs last night. And it is cold and over
cast and windy today. Reminds me of winter. So, I probably won't do
anything until the weekend when the temperatures climb back up into the
low 60's. :-( . Oh well. The mountains sure are beautiful! :-D .
W. Dale
~ janj wrote:

I potted up the lotus after they had sat for 5 days in clean water.

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website