Old 01-06-2006, 03:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Frogs in ponds

trumpet vine , a relative wants me to get rid of the vines because she knows
someone allergic to bees. I suggested she could always stay away,
that way she wouldn't have to worry about the bees.
PlainBill

Anyone allergic to bees should be carrying an EpiPen... following the
saying, "And that is why God invented such" (along with earplugs, keeping
in mind the original topic). ;-) ~ jan

-----------------
Old 01-06-2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Frogs in ponds - by the woods

Oh how ****ing odd yuo are CArol aka Koi lo.your about the oddest
thing to hit the internet yet.

On Wed, 31 May 2006 20:34:43 -0500, "Koi-Lo" None At This Time
wrote:
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

wrote in message
cast.net...
In , on 05/29/06
at 09:19 PM, "Koi-Lo" none said:
You must either live in the city or the desert somewhere. If you lived
near middle TN I can give you all the frogs, toads and water snakes you
would ever desire.

Nope - I live in suburbia, by a woods.

How odd then that you have no frogs and other critters coming to your pond.
Those that came to mine may have come from a nearby farmer's stock pond and
a lake less than a mile away. If you're not near any bodies of water that
may account for your froglessness.