Old 11-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Folklore

Default Pond Supplies in Minnesota (White Bear or Twin Cities) ?

Are there any good pond supply shops in the Twin Cities, particularly
close to White Bear? Gertens has some stuff, but not much and their
expertise is more misleading than helpfull. I need some Poly-Clear
(or similar).

??

Thanks,

Old 12-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Scotty

You could try Hedbergs, the one in Rosemount has a good selection of
plants and fish, but the general pond supplies are limited. I'm not
sure about the other locations.

The Stillwater location is probably closest to White Bear, check out
http://www.hedbergaggregates.com/# for info.

Scotty

Old 15-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Folklore

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:27:55 -0500, Scotty smiron(AT)charter.net
Said:

You could try Hedbergs, the one in Rosemount has a good selection of
plants and fish, but the general pond supplies are limited. I'm not
sure about the other locations.

The Stillwater location is probably closest to White Bear, check out

Thanks Scotty. From what I gathered the pond stuff is actually a side
biz for one of the guys that works there. He apparently operates out
of his home in Shoreview and Hedberg just allows him to display and
sell a few things through them.

Someone this past weekend mentioned a place called Blue Lagoon in
Robinsdale that I'm hoping to check out this afternoon.

??

Thanks.

loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment Ann Garden Photos 29 05-01-2008 06:32 PM
For Sale: Orchid Supplies / Grow Light / Orchid Flasking Supplies (Medfield MA) [email protected] Orchids 0 13-04-2005 02:51 PM
Newbie in Twin Cities TWolf Bonsai 0 24-09-2003 02:23 AM
Newbie in Twin Cities TWolf Bonsai 0 24-09-2003 02:10 AM
[IBC] Twin Cities Bonsai? Jay Sinclair Bonsai 0 27-07-2003 03:12 PM