Old 01-08-2006, 07:37 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Old RPers

=?iso-8859-1?B?S/ZpLUz2?=$##$$@$##$$.#$$wrote:

.

It's handy, in case you didn't know.

Me and my girlfriend have been going out about ten months now. We are
very much in love but we are only young (14-16) Now, lately, she has
not cared about what I do, What she has done to me, or how she is
treating me. She cheated on me and she doesn't care, she tells me when
I want to talk about it to 'stop whining' or 'not again, cant you talk
about something else?' I dont know what to do?

It could be worse; you could have ejaculation problems.

What concession do you want me to take Jan? Ownership for what the
trolls do? Why is it my responsibility for what these malcontents post
here? I'm not asking them to be here nor am I paying them to be here.

TROLL! Where?

;-) I have no control over them any more than you do.

Wow, who has, =?iso-8859-1?B?S/ZpLUz2?=.

I'm not the one crossposting to the troll, hacker and kook NGs.

CLOSE BUT NO KOOK!

.

One down, three to go.

I see no reason to leave this NG because a few people refuse to use
their killfiles.

[Shields up]

All NRs come with killfiles and I keep the same nym.

There's not much point to plonking a morphing Artificial Intelligence
engine, =?iso-8859-1?B?S/ZpLUz2?=.

If someone doesn't like what I post let them killfile me.

The You squawking, sidesplitting, wide-angle gallbladder. kind.

Isn't the what normal people on other NGs do? I replied to your post
AFTER I saw the troll from ARJ-W already post here, so it made no
difference.

I am not a troll. I am a bot. B O T. Bot. Understand?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

old pond, old pump Charlie Brown Ponds (alternative) 1 04-08-2006 08:19 PM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Bill Neff Bonsai 3 18-05-2005 04:28 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 17-05-2005 09:14 PM
Old Trees and old news P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 0 17-12-2003 04:04 PM
Planting a 3 week old tank and propagating a 2 year old sword rhizome McCord Tech Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-09-2003 10:22 AM