Old 17-12-2006, 02:56 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Attn: all true rec.ponders -please post to news.groups.proposals -from ron

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:15:25 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

No regulars got drug into the crap JAn., they jumped in with their own
two feet wirthout needing any help.

I strongly disagree, often I've seen my name and many others mentioned
when
we didn't even post to a thread of attack. And that happened from both
sides of the feud, btw. ~ jan

I agree with Jan. I will add that only one person in
recent days has been keeping up the personal
attacks and crude language, without provocation.
Here is a recent (12/16/06), representative example
from the on-topic thread Lionhead Goldfish
Outdoors:

=========quote=============
"Tristan" wrote in message
Come on Jan admit it......you want a piece of carols ass so bad you
can taste it all the way out there where your at.

Ladies and gentlemen and fellow ponders.........in this corner we have
Jan......a koi person and moderator, and her competition, Carol aka
Koi Lo Gulley hailing form where ever her last husband dropped her off
at but currently Tennessee. This will be a 10 round title match with
the winner being crowned "Miss Rec.ponds" and the loser complelled
to post in alt.wackos

==========end quote=============

Tristan's choice of language, his completely unwarranted
attack on Jan who had treated his *substantive*
comments in that thread respectfully, speaks for itself
to anyone who has two brain cells left to rub together.

Gail

Old 17-12-2006, 03:46 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hey Gail , suck my cock you whineing ****head! There how is that if
you think I used provocative language, before, yo lied. Now yu have a
****ing reason to whine, bitch!
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:56:22 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

No regulars got drug into the crap JAn., they jumped in with their own
two feet wirthout needing any help.

I strongly disagree, often I've seen my name and many others mentioned
when
we didn't even post to a thread of attack. And that happened from both
sides of the feud, btw. ~ jan

I agree with Jan. I will add that only one person in
recent days has been keeping up the personal
attacks and crude language, without provocation.
Here is a recent (12/16/06), representative example
from the on-topic thread Lionhead Goldfish
Outdoors:

m...

-------
Old 17-12-2006, 06:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:46:35 -0600, Tristan wrote:

edited for decency
you think I used provocative language, before, yo lied. Now yu have a
.......... reason to whine, .......!

Oh my, my, my Gail, you must have pushed his button(s). BEG ~ jan