Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default CAROL is in the midst of a melt down again.....how nice.

Quote by Zebulon aka Carol Gulley:

What do you think? As the prime "target" for several people who love
snipe at others it is a concern of mine. There should be ZERO
tolerance for
sniping and slamming or we're taking the problems with us.

Hmmmmmm...I wonder why Carol, I wonder why you think you are the prime
target Too bad folks here do not use bows and arrows you would have
been a dead ringer long ago.

I wonder is all that supposed sniping at you is because of your "me
me me" attitutde Carol..no, surely not! Your just a sweet little old
granny.......not a vile viscious worthless dumbass most folks have you
pegged for.

Whats a matter sweetie pie your panaties getting all wadded up with
the mods in the proposed group, and feeling your not gonna get a fair
shake? ha ha ha..your always going tobe be welcome here. There is
always room for Carol here in rec or make that wrecked ponds. Were all
putting in a request to have it changed from rec. to wrecked, just for
you sweet cheeks.

I guess you were up late last night trolling and making all those psts
in the name of Rusty, and also Legion again or was that your sidekick
Ed Alston......either way we all now it was you your not fooling
anyone bitch! There just is not anyone in wrecked ponds that gives a
rats ass about this place anymore their all waitin gon the moderated
carol free group to be put up.......what goes on in wreck pondfs means
nothing..........too bad CArol your little hidey hole domain is going
bye bye......and a gag is going to be put in that yap of
yours.......with all good luck perhaps you'll choke!

No need for me to go into the proposal newsgroup, the others there are
doing a bang up job.....

bye carol bye carol......silence is golden you dumbass bitch, when you
gonna learn that!

NOw I really like this little quote by Jonathan of the BIG * he hit
your attitude dead on the head..Pated below is reply from Big 8
Management member to our sweet Carol Aka Zebulon

Quote:
Frankly, your repetition of this complaint over and over
while seeming to misunderstand what other people are saying in
response seems a lot like the troll behavior about which you
wrote in , where you
wrote:

But there are other
methods trolls use to continue to cause grief on moderated NGs. That's why
I wanted to bring the constant "challenge-disagree" troll technique to their
attention. They word their messages quite slickly to get to their
"targets," and some moderators may not even realize what the troll/person is
doing, that they have an agenda. They may not be able to personally attack
and slander their targets, but the negative vibes they cause in the end
accomplishes almost the same thing......

You've made your point. It has been more than adequately
addressed. Unless you want to be perceived as a self-defined
troll (actually, I think that "mission poster" would be more
accurate), I think it might be wise for you to drop the issue.

I realize that the comments above (starting with "Frankly")
are on the boundary of what is acceptable in
news.groups.proposals, and I apologize. Normally, I would
have sent these comments in private email, but I cannot since
the poster to which I am responding does not see fit to
publish an email address. I have done my best to word my
comments in a civil and constructive manner, and I hope that
the n.g.p moderators will consider allowing them to be posted,
since I think they make an important point.

Imagine, the queen of trolls and harrassment is afraid of payback and
retribution....afterall CArol never slandereds anyone nor does she
troll or forge or use socks or flood groups or lie or any other of the
numeorus assertions made of her, after all she is a sweet little old
granny....from hillbilly o****ry even though she is a carpet bagger
form New York City......duh! wake up carol your days are numbered in
rec.ponds period. Better buddy up to me and Jabbers and snooze as they
will be all you have to chat with soon! you loon!

Oh and as Thomas posted:
I think you mean, there is a place for barb posts and it's not r.p.m.
;-)

Trust us Carol, we all will keep our barbs well sharpened since its
what yu really like even though you do not admit it, since your
nothing but an attention whore anyhow!

And Jonathan once again says:
Yes, you have misunderstood her. You've been told several
times, including by her, that you've misunderstood her. I
don't think her statements have been at all unclear, so it's
starting to look as if you're misunderstanding her on purpose,
or at least seeing everything she writes through the lens of a
hypothetical problem that you're so worried about that it's
distorting your understanding of what other people write.

I think its time you go for some meds carol as your not comprehending
what is stated and your a deaf bitch too boot! You only hear those
voices in your head........you old loon!

And of course true to all standards CArol is lying yet more as she
blatantly states:

Sorry, I thought I made myself clear. Let me pass on this since I
barely
know most of them. My concern was since they judged on personality
and not
post content on the Aquarium moderated group, they would carry that
"mindset" to a mod RP. They're going to have to do the exact opposite
on a
new RP group and judge by content, not personality.

Come on CArol you know all those mods, porobbaly even bedded down with
Derek, youve been at odds with Jan and Gail and the two dufus's fro
Ms..thats too cheap to get separate email addys......duh! YOu tlaked
shit with the idiot on 30 acres about frogs, same with Gail the bimbo
from San Antonio area, and been into qwuite a few discussions how
naieve they were with Galen the mud hole wanna be ponder. Guess its
easier to lie in yur case than tell the truth for once....YOur a loser
CArol plain as the nose on uyour face.a dyed in the wool old granny
that is a loser.

hey CArol..anyone ever tell you that your a liar and a
loser..Consider yur self told.....I assume we can expect another
outpouring of your posts in the reef group again tonight in
retribution for this post...well have it it bitch you got allthe
response from those folks that you'll ever get....they know all about
you and your socks......

Soon its gonna be bye bye CArol.bye bye dumbass! Bye bye Zebulon!

-------