Old 28-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Mike

Default Bloody VERMIN Cats again, and again, and again, and again....:-((((

Much to the utter disgust of the net nannies here, (although I should be on
their kill file so they won't see this)

I have VERY great pleasure in re posting the details of an Electronic Vermin
Scarer which really works.

Put this posting up a while back.

Called the Cat and Dog Repeller, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is

small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

As promised. A report.

Bloody marvellous.

We have a nice clean 'cat crap' free garden !!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries once. (Yesterday)

Highly recommended

Mike

By the way, when skinned and cooked they taste like Rabbit, so don't pepper
them tooooooooo much with shot ;-))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past

Old 28-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
"Mike" writes:
| Much to the utter disgust of the net nannies here, (although I should be on
| their kill file so they won't see this)

You have clearly got their goat. Be careful that they don't come
along with a billy and work you over. I kid you not.

| I have VERY great pleasure in re posting the details of an Electronic Vermin
| Scarer which really works.

Yes, but does it work on trolls? That is what we all want to know.

| Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries once. (Yesterday)

Ooh, er ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Mike Lyle

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
"Mike" writes:
Much to the utter disgust of the net nannies here, (although I
should be on their kill file so they won't see this)

You have clearly got their goat. Be careful that they don't come
along with a billy and work you over. I kid you not.

I have VERY great pleasure in re posting the details of an
Electronic Vermin Scarer which really works.

Yes, but does it work on trolls? That is what we all want to know.

Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries once. (Yesterday)

Ooh, er ....

Saucy!

As one Mike to another, call me naïf if you like, but could you
explain why you reckon anybody will mind if you have an effective
cat-repellent in your garden?

--
Mike.

Old 28-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Mike

As one Mike to another, call me naïf if you like, but could you
explain why you reckon anybody will mind if you have an effective
cat-repellent in your garden?

No it's the net nannies, the 'owners' of the newsgroup, the Sachas and
Barrowcloth, they "HATE" me to talk cats/vermin, call the bloody detestable
things what you like.

:-))

OK?

Mike

Old 28-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Mike

Marital aids on urg?
--
Martin

I paid a load of cheques in to the bank this afternoon and the young lady
doing the booking in stopped and wrote something on the cheque, "What was
that?" 'Not quite filled in properly. Slapped bottom for you'

:-))

Promises promises ;-)

Old 28-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Mike

Time to take your medicine?
--
Martin

;-) meaning?

Speak your mind, I do! "Most" people respect me for it, they know where they
stand.

But there are of course others.

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tells lies ;-))))

Old 28-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Mike Lyle

Mike wrote:
As one Mike to another, call me naïf if you like, but could you
explain why you reckon anybody will mind if you have an effective
cat-repellent in your garden?

No it's the net nannies, the 'owners' of the newsgroup, the Sachas

and
Barrowcloth, they "HATE" me to talk cats/vermin, call the bloody
detestable things what you like.

:-))

OK?

Ah, I see: you like talking about it because you find there are other
people who don't like it. Very Usenet.

Old 28-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Mike

Noooo, I don't like the vermin cat and because I post anti vermin
'propagander' if you like, and recommend the Electronic Gismos which keep
the cat crap out of the garden, they seem to take Umbridge :-))

(I am supposed to be killfiled, but you watch, one of them will come back
and respond. AND a past net nannie will put a posting on urg as well,
usually does just after I do a posting to show said person is still here
;-))))

Old 28-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Mike

You are Tony Blair?

Wash your mouth out in Carbolic Soap and go to your room

Old 28-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Kay

In article , Mike Lyle mike_lyle_uk@REM
OVETHISyahoo.co.uk writes
Mike wrote:
As one Mike to another, call me naïf if you like, but could you
explain why you reckon anybody will mind if you have an effective
cat-repellent in your garden?

No it's the net nannies, the 'owners' of the newsgroup, the Sachas

and
Barrowcloth, they "HATE" me to talk cats/vermin, call the bloody
detestable things what you like.

:-))

OK?

Ah, I see: you like talking about it because you find there are other
people who don't like it. Very Usenet.

Isn't mangling of people's names rather primary-school playground?

--
Kay

Old 28-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Mike

Isn't mangling of people's names rather primary-school playground?

Ah!! Net nanny mentality eh?

"Please Sir.........."

:-((((((((((

Old 28-04-2005, 10:44 PM
andrewpreece

"Mike" wrote in message

Marital aids on urg?
--
Martin

I paid a load of cheques in to the bank this afternoon and the young lady
doing the booking in stopped and wrote something on the cheque, "What was
that?" 'Not quite filled in properly. Slapped bottom for you'

:-))

Promises promises ;-)

Anyone who gives cats a hard time has my respect. They just shit in
everything
in my garden and kill birds and leave me to pick up the feathers.

Andy.

Old 29-04-2005, 12:39 PM
hugh

In message , andrewpreece
writes

"Mike" wrote in message

Marital aids on urg?
--
Martin

I paid a load of cheques in to the bank this afternoon and the young lady
doing the booking in stopped and wrote something on the cheque, "What was
that?" 'Not quite filled in properly. Slapped bottom for you'

:-))

Promises promises ;-)

Anyone who gives cats a hard time has my respect. They just shit in
everything
in my garden and kill birds and leave me to pick up the feathers.

Andy.

That's why I like 'em. Can't stand all that bloody bird shit in my
garden and on the top of my car - and as for the way they wake me up at
some unearthly hour in the morning with that unholy racket which is
laughingly called singing.....
--
hugh
Old 29-04-2005, 12:40 PM
hugh

In message , Mike
writes

Time to take your medicine?
--
Martin

;-) meaning?

Speak your mind, I do! "Most" people respect me for it, they know where they
stand.

No, we the silent majority think you are a pillock and a spammer of
stupid reunion information and usually can't be bothered replying.
--
hugh
Old 29-04-2005, 11:58 PM
NikV

"Mike" wrote in message

Time to take your medicine?
--
Martin

;-) meaning?

Speak your mind, I do! "Most" people respect me for it, they know where
they
stand.

"mind" - little evidence of that here or in other posts

Vermin Cats. Update Mike United Kingdom 32 04-11-2021 11:31 AM
Vermin Cats Mike United Kingdom 34 28-02-2005 01:35 AM
Keeping the vermin out. Mick C. Metosis Gardening 3 07-07-2004 01:02 AM
re Keeping the vermin out. Mick C. Metosis Gardening 0 04-07-2004 09:03 PM
Bloody Cats Pussy Galore United Kingdom 50 24-04-2003 02:20 AM