Old 12-01-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default A plea to all from Kathy 30 and Janj

I first started posting on rec.ponds in the late 90s.
It was a fun, low tech newsgroup. I met Roark and
Brett there.

...Didn;t meet much then did you ?

In 2005 rec.ponds was trashed by trolls.
A move is being made to turn rec.ponds into a moderated
group.

...And you bailed out n those that elected to stay, and fled to a web
based forum and cried yur eyes out.

While there are many pond forums out there rec.ponds, I feel,
is a nice place for puddle keepers. We tended to attract folks
who went to Home Depot and put in one of their pre-packaged
ponds in a weekend. They would come to us to find out what the
heck was going wrong.

...Show me where any of the web based forums refused you time and space
due to yur pond size and it ocming from HOme Depot for $50 instead of
$50,000 and custo9m built..You can;t you just want a reason to bitch
and belly ache.

Folks who got bitten by the koi bug eventually found other
specialized groups for more information and rec.ponds cozily
ticked along.

Until the trolls arrived.

...Funny it never stopped those that decided to stay did it.? So norw
that you all get a moderated forum you all kindly bow out of a web
based forum that suport your issues until you post this crap on their
nickel and expect the forums members to support your issues.....how
cheap ass bitches can you all get? Worse thqn CArol IMHO.

Today an announcement was made on rec.ponds by Ron, the
nice fellow who is spearheading our effort. The title of the thread
is Nice is argumentive to say the least...more like a cult leader.
Attn: **Persons Looking for Pond Information** -please read inside

...And wonder of all wonders the web is full of koi and poind forums
that do exactly what he wantt yet to redo again in an image of his own
style........

...Yep Mein Fueher Ron is looking for new sheep to lead to his new
sheltered compound and have a toast of koolaid with him and his
deacons..........

The posts asks for your support for a moderated rec.ponds. You can
post on rec.ponds but you will draw the attention of the trolls so the
post also asks:

But we also ask you to go to the newsgroup called

"news.groups.proposals" and leave a message there offering your
support for the creation of "rec.ponds.moderated". This is very, very
important.

...And you wonder why you and Jan never got any replies to this post
huh Kathy..you just a cheap assed bitch riding on someone elses
nickel, and coerced Jan into lowering her standards as well.......

The news.groups.proposals is also moderated so you will be safe
there.

...Like the already in place web based forums are not safe.....yea
someone may tellyou your full of shit huh Kathy? Udder the though some
one tells you somethng like that........I mean thats enough to cause
you to have a mental breakdown huh?

If you wish to contact me about this effort you can do so at

Yea semd her all the emails you want.......

.

best wishes for a safe New Year!
Kathy Thirtyacre

Full Edit
Quick Edit
~ jan Dec 29 2006, 08:56 PM Post #2

Newbie

Group: Members
Joined: 4-July 06
Member No.: 411

Spread the love, we can't have too many forums on our hobby, can we?

~ jan

So Jan you got talked into signing up just to help support Kathy30's
lameassedpost. and you still never gor one freaking reply to your
bullshit, but I and a bunch of others did get lots of email and a ton
of laughs out of your so called plight...........You really surprised
me there Jan.....sign up just to support lameass kathy's dumbass post.
And I always thought carol was a freaking dumbass!

Full Edit
Quick Edit
kathy30 Dec 29 2006, 09:13 PM Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Joined: 27-June 06
From: Pacific Northwest
Member No.: 361

QUOTE(~ jan @ Dec 30 2006, 02:56 AM)

Spread the love, we can't have too many forums on our hobby, can we?

...hahahahahahah what a pair of losers......seeding each others post
and still no bona fide responses..........

-------