Old 23-04-2007, 12:16 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Some folks believe anythng like JanJ

drainage pond, because about two or three years ago it began to be
carpeted in goldfish.

It is amazing that all the US hasn't done what Maine has and outlawed
the
common goldfish because of this. At the Demo.Pond we often get the
offerings of the fish dumpers. People dump cats & dogs, so I'm not
surprised they dump fish. There was once an article in our paper
showing
one of the treatment plants holding tanks full of those that had been
flushed down the toilets, swimming merrily. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

yea right, survive a flush job and exist in the pumps and al lthat
"nice" water until it gets to a settling / holding tank, and still
have far from suitablke water to contend with...... I have beach front
property in Kansas I'll sell for a song! When are you going to quit
your feaking lying Jan, ...oh I forgot your a super mod you fit right
in with those lying *******s now............so how is your "rant"
groups going? No matter how yu cut the cake its HATE not RANT but
then again thats par for the course with being a hipocrite of a
super mod.

-------
Old 23-04-2007, 03:17 AM posted to rec.ponds

Another desperate effort to gain attention.

Definition of a troll from http://wilko.webzone.ru/troll.html

"Trolls" are people (or posts) that make use of a discussion forum
the
same way public bathroom walls are used by some for graffiti. These
posts are sometimes malicious and inflammatory, racist, sexist,
insulting - anything that can disrupt a discussion thread and turn
attention to the troll.