Old 18-01-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Ping BoyPete

Hi, is Karl's server down?

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.karlsforums.com.

And with OE7.

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 18-01-2007, 06:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

Carol done trashed yet another forum...the old miserable bitch that
she is........Must suck to be Carol!

-------
Old 18-01-2007, 08:30 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:
Hi, is Karl's server down?

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.karlsforums.com.

And with OE7.

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505

I get the same. Perhaps he hasn't got and change for the electric meter
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 18-01-2007, 08:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

Karl`s Forums currently has a hosting issue. See he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/

Old 18-01-2007, 08:49 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
Karl`s Forums currently has a hosting issue. See he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/

=================================
Thanks for the reply. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 18-01-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.ponds

Karl Davis wrote:
Karl`s Forums currently has a hosting issue. See he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/

Thanks for that. Hope it gets sorted soon
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 18-01-2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
Karl`s Forums currently has a hosting issue. See he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/

=================================
Thanks for the reply. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

It is still possible to use the site/forums via the site IP address instead
of karlsforums.com.

Details updated here.

Old 18-01-2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
Karl`s Forums currently has a hosting issue. See he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/

=================================
Thanks for the reply. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

It is still possible to use the site/forums via the site IP address
instead
of karlsforums.com.

Details updated here.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karl.davis2/status.htm

=======================

It isn't working Karl. I still can't get it see more than the first 3
messages no matter what I do. :*(
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 18-01-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

It isn't working Karl. I still can't get it see more than the first 3
messages no matter what I do. :*(
--

Currently I don`t know what to suggest then because Pete succesfully tested
it worked minutes ago and posted.

Old 18-01-2007, 10:09 PM posted to rec.ponds

Who cares Carol....probably your ISP has you under a bit of control
after the last two nights of trashing and spamming the various groups
you so call care so much about........I hope KArl sees the light with
yur ass too as your hubby downloading porn and trash and having his
name as well as your name out there in porn land and then go by Reel
McKoi on Karls forums is not a very good in the eyes of the
public........Your nothing but a trashy old bitch with a chip on her
shoulder and not a freind in the world other than Cyber
friends........I doubt yur porn addicted hubby gives a shit about you
either.......or you about him as long as he pays the ISP bill that is
all you need........

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:54:16 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Old 18-01-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

Don;t pay the bitch any attention, You'll be much ahead for that
choice. She probbaly does not have a problem with accessing it, and
only craves attention being she is an attention whore......

Old 19-01-2007, 12:43 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"Zëbulon" wrote in message

It isn't working Karl. I still can't get it see more than the first 3
messages no matter what I do. :*(
--

Currently I don`t know what to suggest then because Pete succesfully
tested
it worked minutes ago and posted.

============================
I have to keep signing in and all I can see are the 1st three messages and
I'm again directed to register where I sign in again. After I sign in I can
still only see the 1st three messages. Maybe I'll reregister with a
slightly different name.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 19-01-2007, 12:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

You dumbass...you probably are banned....like you deserve! They got
your number Carol....

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:43:28 -0600, Zëbulon

Old 19-01-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message

Currently I don`t know what to suggest then because Pete succesfully
tested
it worked minutes ago and posted.

===================
OK! It worked like a charm this time. It must have been some glitch with
my password. :-))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 19-01-2007, 01:26 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Carol done trashed yet another forum...the old miserable bitch that
she is........Must suck to be Carol!

Not as must as it sucks to be a miserable psycho ******* like you that
abuses old women and disabled veterans. It must realy suck to be 4F
Tristan Roy.

wrote:

Hi, is Karl's server down?

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.karlsforums.com.

And with OE7.

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505

-------

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
ping boypete cineman United Kingdom 2 22-04-2007 07:43 PM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 05:39 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM