Old 17-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Benign Vanilla

Default Liner Source in Baltimore?

Someone emailed me recently (Robyn?) about a pond liner source in Baltimore.
Can you please repost...

BV.

Old 17-04-2003, 07:20 AM
ImpBush

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in
message ...
Someone emailed me recently (Robyn?) about a pond liner source in

Baltimore.
Can you please repost...

If you need one let me know, we sell non-toxic pond liners, any size or
shape and can ship to you.

http://www.jmsliners.com

Old 17-04-2003, 01:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"ImpBush" wrote in message
news
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in
message ...
Someone emailed me recently (Robyn?) about a pond liner source in

Baltimore.
Can you please repost...

If you need one let me know, we sell non-toxic pond liners, any size or
shape and can ship to you.

http://www.jmsliners.com

I am currently in the market for two liners...one that is 25x20...and one
that is 10x15. I am considering EPDM and Permalon as materials.

BV.

Old 17-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:39:37 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

I am currently in the market for two liners...

Wish I could help, but my specialty is one liners.
(sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist)

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 17-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Don Lasko

Try www.pondtechnology.com They are in Baltimore and a great outfit to deal
with.
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in
message ...

Old 17-04-2003, 04:21 PM
BenignVanilla

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.16.21.16.23.867839.1569@WizardsTo wer...
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:39:37 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

I am currently in the market for two liners...

Wish I could help, but my specialty is one liners.
(sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist)

ROTFLMAO...oh, you should be shot for that one...or at least tossed into
your pond...

BV.

Old 17-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:12:19 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.16.21.16.23.867839.1569@WizardsTo wer...
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:39:37 -0500, BenignVanilla wrote:

I am currently in the market for two liners...

Wish I could help, but my specialty is one liners. (sorry, sorry, I
couldn't resist)

ROTFLMAO...oh, you should be shot for that one...or at least tossed
into your pond...

BV.

Cool! It wouldn't be the first time.
Danged koi think I'm fish food.
(shhh! don't tell Guido!)

Cybe R. Wizard
Old 18-04-2003, 12:56 AM
BenignVanilla

"ImpBush" wrote in message
news
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in
message ...
Someone emailed me recently (Robyn?) about a pond liner source in

Baltimore.
Can you please repost...

If you need one let me know, we sell non-toxic pond liners, any size or
shape and can ship to you.

http://www.jmsliners.com

I tried asking for a quote on your site, but it only allowed MA or CT for
the state, so I bailed.

BV.

Old 19-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Bob G.

Benign Vanilla wrote:

Someone emailed me recently (Robyn?) about a pond liner source in Baltimore.
Can you please repost...

BV.

There has to be dozens of suppliers in the Baltimore area...
I live within 5 miles of the Lily Pons in Frederick so I
just grab my check book drive over tell them what I need..

Bob Griffiths