Old 15-02-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...
I don't know why but that actually made me laugh out loud.
===========================

You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a
koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
===========================
You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a
koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two
ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

Perhaps someone could forward your post about dumping a diseased non-native
fish in a farm pond to the Tennessee fish and wildlife office and let them
explain it to you.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:40 AM posted to rec.ponds

Its already been done along with her name, addrress and phone
number.......

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:47:02 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

===========================

-------
Old 15-02-2007, 02:02 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Its already been done along with her name, addrress and phone
number.......

mmmmmmmmm......if they (Fish and Wildlife) do respond will they also be
accused of trolling and jumping on the bandwagon?

Old 15-02-2007, 02:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
===========================
You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a
koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two
ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

Perhaps someone could forward your post about dumping a diseased
non-native fish in a farm pond to the Tennessee fish and wildlife office
and let them explain it to you.

=====================
Why don't YOU explain it to me? Why are you avoiding the question and
beating around the bush? That should be easy for you - no? What's the
difference except my ponds are filtered?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote

Why don't YOU explain it to me?

Because it has become quite evident that you will not accept an explanation
from me or anyone else on this NG. Hopefully Tenn. Fish and Wildlife and
maybe even the EPA will have satisfactory explanations. Environmental
agencies frown upon dumping diseased non-native fish, especially so close to
a lake.

Old 15-02-2007, 04:53 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote

Why don't YOU explain it to me?

Because it has become quite evident that you will not accept an
explanation from me or anyone else on this NG.

Try me instead of sidestepping the question. What's the difference in a
stock pond and an ornamental pond?

Hopefully Tenn. Fish and Wildlife and
maybe even the EPA will have satisfactory explanations. Environmental
agencies frown upon dumping diseased non-native fish, especially so close
to a lake.

And you know where this small stock pond is located? How close to the lake
is it and why is it more dangerous then keeping the koi in my own pond when
the only difference is my ponds are filtered?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.