Old 14-02-2007, 02:16 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default The "Carol Gulley" way of treating sick fish

Just toss it in someone else's pond...Out of sight out of mind, and
you do not have blood on your hands form killing it.......sick sick
sick lack of any type of responsibility. No integrity and she wonders
why folks always come down on her answers that she gives.........duh!!
or better make that a double DUH DUH!

-------
Old 14-02-2007, 10:23 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default The "Carol Gulley" NET STALKED BY ROY TRISTAN HAUER

"Tristan" wrote in message
Just toss it in someone else's pond...Out of sight out of mind, and
you do not have blood on your hands form killing it.......sick sick
sick lack of any type of responsibility. No integrity and she wonders
why folks always come down on her answers that she gives.........duh!!
or better make that a double DUH DUH!

===================
How many Herons did you brag about shooting and killing in the past Roy
Hauer? How many people did you advise to just shoot them which is illegal
here in the USA? How many times did you encourage Ed Alston to commit
suicide as you mocked him and other ill people? How compassionate of you.
How many obese people like Tara Legale did you mock and torment to
desperately build your own ego?

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP before you harm yourself or some innocent person. Go
back to the VA where they can help you. I can't help you.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.