Old 07-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered User

Default frogs stuck together??

hi all,

i have a small pond with 8 fish ,every year i have loads of frogs and this year my pond has more spwan than usual , while clearing the blanket weed i noticed 2 frogs that look like there stuck together, the male on top looks alright , but the female does not look as though its moving , possibly dead ??
i,ve checked over the course of the week and they still seem stuck together.

is this normal ?? , what if shes dead ??what to do even if i managed to get them out of the pond , i would be to sceamish to seperate them .

any advice would be greatly appreciated,

thanks chris.