Old 16-03-2007, 01:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default To those joining RPM and others......... a sincere warning.

You really are a lunatic are you not carol. Just what is going to
happen on a moderated group that was created solely to keep you at
bay you ****ing dumbass mmoron.

-------
Old 16-03-2007, 02:21 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Mar 16, 8:36 am, ~Roy~ wrote:
You really are a lunatic are you not carol. Just what is going to
happen on a moderated group that was created solely to keep you at
bay you ****ing dumbass mmoron.

-------

she is gonna forge your header and get in and start the same ole crap
over there.

Old 16-03-2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

"~Roy~" wrote in message
You really are a lunatic are you not carol. Just what is going to
happen on a moderated group that was created solely to keep you at
bay you ****ing dumbass mmoron.

==============================
I just want people to know what you are Roy, so they don't innocently reply
to you and end up in the same situation as myself and these other people you
slander and attack and stalk to other groups if you can find them. No one
took the initiative to warn me until it was too late - you were already
fixated, totally obsessed.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 16-03-2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.ponds

Go on you old bitch, you love it , every bit of it, you orgasm from
my posts.....My posts do you more good than your worthless mushroom of
a husband does don;t they carol............Maybe this weekend yu can
have an orgy and I'll make a lot of posts to you so you can really
get off on them.how is that babe
you moron!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:36:42 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

m...