Old 09-04-2007, 02:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Pathetic

When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

Cheers,
Chris

Old 09-04-2007, 02:27 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hi Chris
We've already done that @ rec.ponds.moderated
Gale :~)
..

Old 09-04-2007, 02:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
No Name

Dude wrote:
When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

Cheers,
Chris

go to rec.ponds.moderated and you will get back on track there.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Dude" wrote in message
ups.com...
When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

========================
Please post on rec.ponds.moderated. It's troll-free and all about ponds.
Most of us have migrated there.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:46 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Apr 9, 8:07 am, "Dude" wrote:
When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

Cheers,
Chris

A lot of us have had the same experience. As a result, a moderated
group (rec.ponds.moderated) has been formed to avoid the problem.
Messages are reviewed and the conflictual stuff does not appear.

Try that one out.

Jim

Old 09-04-2007, 03:57 PM posted to rec.ponds

I really think yur a lying sack of shhit there Chris. There has not
been much of any psts well actually no posts really stating carol this
or carol that. Neither has there been many posts with her last user
name either. Yu eneed to dump what your news cerver and software
pulled up and look for new messages, as the crap you got is months and
moths old, and just for your information, it is not carol in any way
creating this mess as much as it is the hate mongers who sponsoered a
group and now sit behind moderation software all free and clear to do
as they please.........Don;t go blamin git on carola s these
moderators of the other ,moderated pond forum your being pointed to
are the biggest causes of the off topic posts here....Go get a clue

-------
Old 09-04-2007, 03:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

The land of the moderated where rogue moderators aboud and other
moderators create and run hate google groups just to create problems
and create turmoil in the other groups.....

.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

Thats a lie Jim, what is allowed to appear there is totally dependant
on who the posters are...Some can post what they want others get
banned for no reason at all.....

Pay koiphen or koishack a visit and sign up on those web based forums
and get info and talk to foks that know twjhat they are talking about
instera dof point folks to their own little websites as
reference........

http://koiphen.com

http://koishack.com

Old 09-04-2007, 07:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
No Name

~Windsong~ wrote:

Thats a lie Jim, what is allowed to appear there is totally dependant
on who the posters are...Some can post what they want others get
banned for no reason at all.....

BA ! HA ! HA ! BA ! BA !BA ! HA ! HA ! BA ! BA !BA ! HA ! HA ! BA ! BA
!BA ! HA ! HA ! BA ! BA !

Old 09-04-2007, 08:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

On 9 Apr 2007 06:07:30 -0700, "Dude" wrote:

When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

Cheers,
Chris
Here you go Dude read this google group its not CArol or anyone else
but the so called moderators that create what you call stupic posts.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/reclaimourfishgroups

This will show what kind of integrity the moderators have in
rpm.....and why its best to patronize a free on line web based forum
such as koishack.com or koiphen.com

-------