Old 23-04-2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Even UV is too much for some simpletons to understand

that you really need a freaking bulb for them to do the job..DUH what
a bunch of dumbasses form Mississippi and so called higher educated
types to boot......typical buttholes form Mississippi.

On Apr 20, 3:37 pm, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Jim and I have used a UV for several years. Last year, the housing
had to be changed (Tetra made good on a faulty piece of equipment).
For the first part of the spring, we did not use the UV. Then the
water began to cloud. Now it has a greenish tinge. Jim decided to
change the bulb...after 2 years. When he opened it, he got a
surprise! He had forgotten to put the bulb in the new housing! NO UV
was definitely not enough to handle the early algae as the veggies are
kicking in. We expect clearer water in a few days.

Phyllis

-------
Old 23-04-2007, 03:13 AM posted to rec.ponds

Definition of a troll from http://wilko.webzone.ru/troll.html

"Trolls" are people (or posts) that make use of a discussion forum
the
same way public bathroom walls are used by some for graffiti. These
posts are sometimes malicious and inflammatory, racist, sexist,
insulting - anything that can disrupt a discussion thread and turn
attention to the troll.