Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default 2 Large butterfly Koi to new home.

Two beautiful 12"-14" Decorative, Pond Quality Butterfly KOI to a good
home. Pictures available soon.
These KOI are healthy. Reasonable re-homing/ adoption fee of $125
each. Available for pick up Thursday afternoon from 5:30 until they
are re-homed. Not recommended for newly built ponds or beginners and
absolutely not for tanks. Would be great for someone with an
established pond over 1500 gallons with enough space and depth to
provide a healthy and adequate home for these Koi.
Email me with any questions and if interested we can make
arrangements. Pick up preferred (Lawrenceville). Bring box or crate
with appropriate plastic bag and rubber band for transport. No
shipping available.
If you don't have necessary transport items we can catch and package
for transport for an additional $5 and we can meet at either Discover
Mills Mall or Mall of Georgia.
Thanks
Phanso