Old 25-04-2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default 2 Large butterfly Koi to new home.

Two beautiful 12"-14" Decorative, Pond Quality Butterfly KOI to a good
home. Pictures available soon.
These KOI are healthy. Reasonable re-homing/ adoption fee of $125
each. Available for pick up Thursday afternoon from 5:30 until they
are re-homed. Not recommended for newly built ponds or beginners and
absolutely not for tanks. Would be great for someone with an
established pond over 1500 gallons with enough space and depth to
provide a healthy and adequate home for these Koi.
Email me with any questions and if interested we can make
arrangements. Pick up preferred (Lawrenceville). Bring box or crate
with appropriate plastic bag and rubber band for transport. No
shipping available.
If you don't have necessary transport items we can catch and package
for transport for an additional $5 and we can meet at either Discover
Mills Mall or Mall of Georgia.
Thanks
Phanso

Old 25-04-2007, 05:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

Get a ****ing grip dude. YOu may think they are worth that money
others may think not. Its a ****ing carp with long fins plain and
simple. Why all the ultra rewording to just say for ****ing
sale.....rehoming fee my ass, your a pityfull biutthole and need to
stay on rpm with the rest of those assholes.......I can buy 12-14"
butterfly koi all day long for under 50 bucks each..............

-------
Old 26-04-2007, 12:37 PM posted to rec.ponds

A pertinent comment from Wikipedia to trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Trolls can be existing members of a community that rarely post and
often contribute no useful information to the thread, but instead make
argumentative posts in an attempt to discredit another person,
concentrating almost exclusively on facts irrelevant to the point of
the conversation, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.
The key element under attack by a troll is the forum or group's
recognized and agreed upon power structure.