Old 27-05-2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default DUMBASSES for sure in the RPM group duh! Rubbermaid glue report: Forget Gorilla Glue

No ****ing shit dick tracey. There is no glue or sealants that adhere
to PP or PE, no matter what your dickhead buddy Jim and Derek and the
rest of the assholes may tell you...duh, duh and duh again
dumbass....then again **** you, your only a dumbass canuk anyhow!
CANADUH! Any sealant or glue that appears to hold is an accident in
the waiting and I hope it gets you when you least expect it for being
such a dumbass!

On Sat, 26 May 2007 17:37:05 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

It dries very brittle, and just chips right off the rubbermaid. I did find a
great simple waterproof seal though for adding a cap to t a toilet flange..
it fits on, but not waterproof, and I didn't want to glue it, in case I want
to cannibalize parts down the road. A simple wrap of duct tape around worked
great to seal the minute space there.

Thinking of trying hot melt glue, or pvc glue next on the rubbermaid.

Can't really assemble the rubbermaid filter without some gluing/sealing
solution.

-------