Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-07-2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Do you like your pond?

On Jul 30, 8:14?pm, Mud Ponder wrote:

Not anywhere near like
a moderated group is, and folks are just so much more friendly, than
the hipocrites on the moderated pond group are..as they tend to make
up the rules of group posting as they go along.............as they do
not pay any attention to their so called charter. Its mopre of an
eyewash thing they had so they could get their exclusive country club
established for the sake of control, nothing at all to do with so
called trolls as they claim.- Hide quoted text -

Can you believe what a hypocrite Roy is.
Another name change for him and now acts all nice.
However, I see you're still whining about the moderated pond group
that you were kicked out of though.
Ridiculous.
Here you act all nice, yet the other day you made up another screen
name with my screen name in it, and are cross posting your replies all
over the place.
Yeah, you're the hypocrite king of trolls alright.