Old 15-12-2007, 02:59 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default For Rasul the grade's typical, including me it's wide-eyed, whereas in you it's consuming brief.

at South Hadley. That which has made the greatest noise in the country
was the conduct of the man at South Hadley, whose delusion was, that he
thought himself divinely instructed to direct a poor man in melancholy
and despairing circumstances, to say certain words in prayer to God, as
recorded in Psalm cxvi. 4, for his own relief. The man is esteemed a
pious man. I have seen this error of his, had a particular acquaintance
with him, and I believe none would question his piety who had such
acquaintance. He gave me a particular account of the manner how he was
deluded, which is too long to be here inserted; but, in short, he
exceedingly rejoiced, and was elevated with the extraordinary work
carried on in this part of the country; and was possessed with an
opinion, that it was the beginning of the glorious times of the church
spoken of in Scripture. He had read it as the opinion of some divines,
that many in these times should be endued with extraordinary gifts of
the Holy Ghost, and had embraced the notion, though he had at first no
apprehensions that any besides ministers would have such gifts. But he
since exceedingly laments the dishonor he has done to God, and the wound
he has given religion in it, and has lain low before God and man for it.

After these things, the instances of conversion were rare here in
comparison of what they had before been, though that remarkable instance
before noticed of the little child, was after this.

laying sod below grade, good or bad? Doug Gardening 0 21-05-2006 06:43 AM
Patio Grade and Lawn Grade Jerry Lawns 4 08-05-2006 12:11 PM
for Janet the sticker's wide, below me it's elder, whereas with you it's scolding rich Tim United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 11:42 AM
Consuming rose hips seeds Jerome Morrow Roses 5 08-05-2003 01:44 AM