Old 30-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Greg Cooper

Default Muck Rake Design

Hi all:

Some time ago I seem to remember someone posting the design for a water
driven "muck rake" to clean off the bottom of the pond.
Does anyone have the reference?

Old 30-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Is this what you meant?

http://www.geocities.com/waterbugdesign/diy.html

Lee

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Lee Brouillet

He's got great instructions for making rocks, too. Check it out!

Lee

"Greg Cooper" wrote in message
Thankyou this is what I was looking for.
I am going to have a crack at making one - wish me luck.

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Nedra

Hi Lee ... well, I looked at both posts and can't locate the link
you all are referring to. The one with the home made thinga
jigs. Please post again .....

Nedra

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
mad

here it is, nedra:

--
The one thing, more than any other, that the lessons of history teach us is
that no one ever learns the lessons that history teaches us.

From: "Nedra"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 19:39:04 GMT
Subject: Muck Rake Design