Old 25-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Tim Wardell

Default Hand Pumps

Anyone know of a source for decorative hand pumps? (The old fashioned one's
used to draw water from a well.) I'm building a new pond and want to connect
one to a pump to add some splash.

Thanks,
Tim Wardell
Dallas, Texas

Old 25-02-2003, 06:22 PM
BenignVanilla

"Tim Wardell" wrote in message
Anyone know of a source for decorative hand pumps? (The old fashioned

one's
used to draw water from a well.) I'm building a new pond and want to

connect
one to a pump to add some splash.

My wife has the same question.

BV.

Old 25-02-2003, 07:10 PM
John Rutz

Tim Wardell wrote:
Anyone know of a source for decorative hand pumps? (The old fashioned one's
used to draw water from a well.) I'm building a new pond and want to connect
one to a pump to add some splash.

Thanks,
Tim Wardell
Dallas, Texas

try a farm supply they usualy have them

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 25-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Lee Brouillet

At the moment, I've seen them sold as watergarden units at the Target,
WalMart and Home Depot garden centers. It's a small hand pump that pumps the
water into a wooden tub before being recirculated. Kinda cute!

Lee

Old 25-02-2003, 09:56 PM
joe

Tim Wardell wrote:

Anyone know of a source for decorative hand pumps? (The old fashioned one's
used to draw water from a well.) I'm building a new pond and want to connect
one to a pump to add some splash.

Try ebay.

Joe

Old 25-02-2003, 10:17 PM