Old 04-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Billie

Default Man spitter

Has anyone ever come across this spitter?

http://groups.msn.com/GardenJunk/wat...tion=ShowPhoto
&PhotoID=86

Billie

"STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP. Park elsewhere!"

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF:
http://www.dreamwater.org/agc/MAINPAGES/AGCFAQ.html
BLIND ITEM REHASH:
http://www.dreamwater.net/agc/blinditems/mainpage.html

Old 04-05-2003, 07:08 PM
John Rutz

never mind i found it wierd but neat

John Rutz wrote:
couldnt find it need directions for that site

John R

KenCo wrote:

Billie wrote:

Has anyone ever come across this spitter?

http://groups.msn.com/GardenJunk/wat...tion=ShowPhoto

&PhotoID=86

Billie

"STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP. Park elsewhere!"

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF:
http://www.dreamwater.org/agc/MAINPAGES/AGCFAQ.html
BLIND ITEM REHASH:
http://www.dreamwater.net/agc/blinditems/mainpage.html

thats a cute one!
when you locate it post a link please.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this
contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of
electrons may have been inconvenienced.

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Shelly

http://www.fairweathersculpture.com/com/welcome1.htm
Click on Sculptures and you'll find it.

Shelly

Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Lee Brouillet

WOW! I'd love to have him, but 400 (British Sterling) is what, about $750
US??? Outta *my* price range! If anyone finds a knock-off, let me know!

Lee

Billie wrote:
Has anyone ever come across this spitter?

http://groups.msn.com/GardenJunk/wat...tion=ShowPhoto
&PhotoID=86

Billie

"STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP. Park elsewhere!"

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF:
http://www.dreamwater.org/agc/MAINPAGES/AGCFAQ.html
BLIND ITEM REHASH:
http://www.dreamwater.net/agc/blinditems/mainpage.html

Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter? Gareee© Ponds 4 22-07-2004 07:38 PM
Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter? Gareee© Ponds 5 21-07-2004 06:07 AM
Cute Alligator Spitter - ebay reversethefollowing>dnopiokruo.com Ponds 0 18-07-2004 09:03 PM
Loud "spitter" k conover Ponds 6 29-03-2004 03:36 PM
OT - A man calls the fire department and says..... Walter P. Schlomer Ponds 0 10-02-2003 02:55 PM