Old 17-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Gareee©

Default Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter?

Like from the creature from the black lagoon?

I might have to try my hand at making my own spitter!

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

Old 17-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Ka30P

Gareee wrote Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter?

Kind of reminds me when I was going to Halloweenize the pond -

to make one -
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...gure&btnG=Sear
ch+Froogle

and there are these -
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...arch+Froogl e

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 17-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Gareee©

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Gareee wrote Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter?

Kind of reminds me when I was going to Halloweenize the pond -

to make one -
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...gure&btnG=Sear
ch+Froogle

and there are these -

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...arch+Froogl e

We've got two gargoyle spitters right now, and I already even have the 12"
and the smaller Creature figures as well! (Heck, I even have a 1:1 scale
model of the skeletal fossil hand from the movie!)

I know there were some halloween larger scale light n sound type creature
figures.. maybe one of those could be adapted?

The big concerns of course, are durability, and resistance to sun and the
weather. It's a pretty easy thing to drill a hole in the mouth and head, and
hook a pond pump up to a hose running into that.

I usually find Ebay is the best source for odd things like this...

Old 17-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Ka30P

Gareee wrote
We've got two gargoyle spitters right now, and I already even have the 12"

and the smaller Creature figures as well! (Heck, I even have a 1:1 scale
model of the skeletal fossil hand from the movie!)

LOL!
Good luck on your quest!

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 17-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Gareee©

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Gareee wrote
We've got two gargoyle spitters right now, and I already even have the

12"
and the smaller Creature figures as well! (Heck, I even have a 1:1 scale
model of the skeletal fossil hand from the movie!)

LOL!
Good luck on your quest!

There' a halloween creature "motionette" that's about 2-3 foot tall, and
might work out. There are a few on ebay right now, and they usually sell for
about $10 plus shipping...

Old 21-07-2004, 06:07 AM
Ka30P

Gareee wrote
We've got two gargoyle spitters right now, and I already even have the 12"

and the smaller Creature figures as well! (Heck, I even have a 1:1 scale
model of the skeletal fossil hand from the movie!)

LOL!
Good luck on your quest!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Has anyone seen a "creature" pond spitter? Gareee© Ponds 4 22-07-2004 07:38 PM
Loud "spitter" k conover Ponds 6 29-03-2004 03:36 PM
[IBC] Has anyone seen this? Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 05-11-2003 06:02 PM
[IBC] Has anyone seen my bonsai? Jim Lewis Bonsai 2 03-08-2003 01:02 PM
New Koi - has anyone seen them? HaukiDog Ponds 10 06-05-2003 07:08 PM