Old 05-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default OT Mosquito Remedy

A friend of mine sent this me earlier.
Don't know if it is true. I wish I had seen this before I grilled out our
supper tonight.
Near about got ate up.
Anyone heard of this?
Priss

Mosquito Remedy
Pass this on to anyone who likes sitting out in the evening or when
they're having a cook
out. So you don't like those pesky mosquitoes, especially now that they
have the potential to
carry the West-Nile Virus?
Here's a tip that was given at a recent gardening forum: Put some water
in a white dinner
plate and add a couple of drops of Lemon Fresh Joy dish detergent. Set
the dish on your
porch, patio, or other outdoor area. I'm not sure what attracts them,
the lemon smell, the
white plate color, or what, but mosquitoes flock to it, and drop dead
shortly after drinking the
Lemon Fresh Joy/water mixture, and usually within about 10 feet of the
plate.
Check this out---it works just super!