Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 PM
John Rutz

Default dagnabit, I want toad tadpoles!

some one send me some rain!! this draought has kept the spadefoot toads
under ground for three years now

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 08-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:

some one send me some rain!! this draought has kept the spadefoot toads
under ground for three years now

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

I would if I could. Those spadefoot guys are cute.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 09-05-2003, 01:32 AM

In , on 05/07/03
at 07:08 PM, jammer j@mmer said:

Alan, i hope you get your toads. Is it "spring" there yet? When you
listen out bvack do you hear any toads calling in the distance? When i
said i was laughing earlier, i didn't mean at YOU, I meant because i
wanted them like you do and now i have a million toadpoles! If i knew how
to mail them, i would, just so you'd have some too. Keep me/us posted.

Yes, it's spring, and no, I don't hear any calling toads.

Alan

**** Please use address to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564

Old 09-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Nobody you know

Alan, i hope you get your toads. Is it "spring" there yet? When you
listen out bvack do you hear any toads calling in the distance? When i
said i was laughing earlier, i didn't mean at YOU, I meant because i
wanted them like you do and now i have a million toadpoles! If i knew how
to mail them, i would, just so you'd have some too. Keep me/us posted.

I have a pond full of tadpoles, my place looks like a Roman bath house at
night!! Frogs are having a better time than me G

Crazy Crow