Old 01-07-2018, 02:17 PM

Default Soggy lily flower buds

HI all. I have a problem with my water lilies. Got a couple of pretty flower heads but I also had several mushy flower buds that just were floppy in the water. The plants along with soil, rocks and water are in a large plastic container which I put them in early last year and I had the problem last summer too. Don't know where I'm going wrong. Also seem to have loads of lily pads which cover any pretty flowers so I am removing some of the pads so I can see them. Also have some of that green slimey blanket weed which I remove every other day. Would appreciate any advice, thank you.

Buds! Buds! NTANTIQUES Roses 21 03-02-2011 05:48 PM
Buds - Buds.jpg Dave Fouchey Garden Photos 4 31-07-2007 03:33 AM
Honeysuckle buds - honeysuckle buds.JPG (1/1) Amos Nomore Garden Photos 0 13-06-2007 06:59 AM
offer:flower pot,Products including Ceramic Flower Pot,Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot,Wood Flower Pot,Stone Flower Pot,Imitate Stone Flower Pot,Hanging Flower Pot,Flower Pot Wall Hanging,Bonsai Pots,Root Carving&Hydroponics Pots [email protected] Texas 0 07-09-2004 07:55 PM
Gypsum, soggy garden bed Andrew Tune Australia 2 05-04-2003 07:33 AM