Old 12-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Happy Mothers Day

Nedra wrote:
I don't know if the Vinson will be covered or not. However, the
Vinson is photographed from time to time ... Fox News. Mike is
on the flight deck (purple/red shirt) and of course he is the tallest
(6'4"), biggest - over 225 lbs last I heard and of course the handsomest one
there!!

Nathan is in the 101st - but they (Army) have so much clandestine
operations going on that it is hard to keep up with him.
He looks exactly like Mike ... ;-) both 19 years old.

I didn't get a Digital picture of them .. my fault. I have their
graduation pictures .... but no way to get them on my website.
DRAT!!!!

Thanks for inquiring, Kathy ....

Nedra

Every time I see the flight deck I wonder, is that Nedra's
grandson? Now I have an idea of what to look for. When he
gets home you can tell him that a strange women was looking
for him.

--
Bonnie
NJ