Old 22-05-2003, 07:56 AM
jammer

Default spring cleaning/off topic response

I wonder if fort worth, texas has seen 55 inches of snow in the last
100 years? I DOUBT IT. I'm sorry, but i saw that and it just blew me
away. I have lived down here too long, apparently. We all want what we
don't have....

have a good day

On Thu, 22 May 2003 06:39:26 GMT, wrote:

well.. I put together a puter for the pond guyz and they came out to clean out my two
ponds at my mothers. those are the ponds that were covered with a greenhouse until
the winter of 2000-2001 when we had 55 inches of snow in a few days and the hoops
became W's ... collapsing the whole thing down into the ponds. since then the leaves
have been blowing in and the ponds basically going to hell. had gorgeous goldfish
bred in one pond and the orfes had 2 sets of babies in the other.
I now have no orfes at all and only 5 gf survived in the other pond. and that is
despite the big blower and 12" airstones going all winter. sigh. Jerry is really
into ecology and he spent time recovering the tadpoles and mating toads before
cleaning it out.
they clean ponds in spring. they are very very good have these big ass pumps. of
course, they would much rather be putting in ponds. Anybody in the N. Illinois or SE
Wisconsin area want somebody come in and do your pond, these are the guys. Jerry is
Marilyns son and learned the pond biz from the ground up.. LOL.
http://home.wi.rr.com/liquidescapes/

Ingrid