Old 23-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Benign Vanilla

Default Tadpoles EVERYWHERE!!!!!

"joe" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:

I am in Ellicott City, MD...which is just outside of Baltimore.

Shouldn't that be spelled Ballmore?

Ahh...yeah hun...bal'more is definnaly the way we say round heeere.

BV.

Old 23-05-2003, 04:32 AM
jammer

On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:45:08 -0500, "D. S." wrote:

Ok!!! I admit it...I'm a WHIMP!!!!! If they were hatched in my pond, then
the ALL have to survive!!!!! No wonder I have soooo many animals... LOL

D.S.

That is how i felt and accidently killed over 1000. TEST FOR AMONIA.

Old 23-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Sam Hopkins

My fish hatchery sells bullfrog tadpoles for $25.00 for 100. They also sell
yearly frogs for $1.00 each and adult pairs for $20.00. DANG.

They claim that bullfrog meat gets $5.00 per pound on the open market.

"D. S." wrote in message
Just went out to my pond to check things out and feed the fish. I was
wondering if the bullfrog eggs had hatched. (see earlier thread) To my
amazement, there are THOUSANDS of them everywhere!!!! Covering my liner

on
all sides of the pond and also in all of my filters. Should I do

something,
or nothing? Are all of these going to make it to froghood? Will I ever

be
able to mow again??

D. S.

Old 23-05-2003, 03:45 PM
BenignVanilla

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
My fish hatchery sells bullfrog tadpoles for $25.00 for 100. They also

sell
yearly frogs for $1.00 each and adult pairs for $20.00. DANG.

They claim that bullfrog meat gets $5.00 per pound on the open market.

I've thought of buying...but I would much rather help someone deal with a
culling problem, then buy. Don't get me wrong...I am not cheap and looking
for a hand out. I'd just rather rescue then purchase. If I can.

BV.

Old 23-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Moontanman

They claim that bullfrog meat gets $5.00 per pound on the open market.

It takes several frogs to make a pound of frog legs.

Are you looking for bullfrog tadpoles? or trying to get rid of them?

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me

Old 23-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Moontanman

Hell...I'd pay the shipping if we can come up with a sure fire way to
protect them!

I ship fish all the time, bull frog tadpoles would be a peice of cake to ship.
especially when they are small. they can get to be 6" long.

Moon

Old 24-05-2003, 12:44 AM

In , on 05/22/03
at 02:40 PM, "BenignVanilla"
m said:

I am in Ellicott City, MD...which is just outside of Baltimore.

Are they toad tadpoles? I could use a load of them.

Alan

**** Please use address to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564

Old 24-05-2003, 01:44 AM
D. S.

They are bullfrog tadpoles.

D.S.