Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2003, 04:44 PM
K30a

Default periodic cat/dog/report in

We, Heidi and Rosie, the watergardening labradors, would like
to report that we now have THREE squirrels cavorting in the cherry trees.
They are dropping unripe cherries on our heads and are paying no attention to
the RULES.
The dratted magpies nesting in our fir tree are spending most of their time
harassing the neighborhood cats and ignoring their nest. We were going to turn
them in as unfit parents but cat harrassing is not against our RULES, only
mom's rules.

Rosie - who does most of the writing around here
as Heidi only has about five braincells, max.