Old 05-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Bob

Default Rain

Anyone else in the Northeast starting to build an Ark?
My brothers pond liner bubbled up. Pictures coming today.

--

Take ME away to reply

See my webpage at:
Http://Trains99.tripod.com
Click on the My Pond button on the left.

Old 05-06-2003, 05:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Bob" wrote in message
Anyone else in the Northeast starting to build an Ark?
My brothers pond liner bubbled up. Pictures coming today.

Built. Loaded. And ready to go.

My VF liner rose up two weeks ago. Great fun.

BV.

Old 05-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Janet & Hugh

"Bob" wrote in message
Anyone else in the Northeast starting to build an Ark?
My brothers pond liner bubbled up. Pictures coming today.

--

Southern Ontario here and definitely building an ark.... it might have to
wait though till we get back from Seattle and Vancouver. Pretty bad when one

Janet in rain drenched Niagara Falls.

---

Old 05-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Bob wrote:
Anyone else in the Northeast starting to build an Ark?
My brothers pond liner bubbled up. Pictures coming today.

--

Take ME away to reply

See my webpage at:
Http://Trains99.tripod.com
Click on the My Pond button on the left.

It has been referred to as a siting when the sun appears for
any amount of time.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 05-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Heather

Does pond depth and surrounding soil play a part in liners floating? We are
also in SW Ontario and have had no problem so far. Liner is Firestone
roofing material, pond is up to 4' deep and full. Surrounding soil is
mostly clay.

Heather

Old 05-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Hank Pagel

Wait ............ what is that glowing ball in the sky? Don't get jealous but here in NJ we are
supposed to get a whole 1 and 1/2 days of sunshine before it starts raining again.
There is a web forming between my toes and my frogs are starting to look at me funny.

Old 05-06-2003, 07:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
Does pond depth and surrounding soil play a part in liners floating? We

are
also in SW Ontario and have had no problem so far. Liner is Firestone
roofing material, pond is up to 4' deep and full. Surrounding soil is
mostly clay.

Heather

In my case, I had not finished the VF yet, so the liner was laying on a pile
of dirt on the high side of the pond. My neighbors yard...just ran right
underneath.

BV.

Old 05-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Bob

I went outside to check on my pond and the sun came out! I almost turned to
dust... I found a place for a new pond while I was out there too...

.. .

Old 06-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Jo Bohannon-Grant MD

If the predicted rain appears Saturday, it will have rained for 9 of the
last 10 saturdays.
jo
Richmond, Va

Old 06-06-2003, 01:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Jo Bohannon-Grant MD" wrote in message
If the predicted rain appears Saturday, it will have rained for 9 of the
last 10 saturdays.

If? Ha ha. That's a good one.

BV in MD.

Old 06-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Nedra

I love the rain. Would rather have rain than be in a desert
;-)
Here in Missouri it has been a 50 - 50 proposition.
Some family members are just as bad as I. Guess it is
the Scottish blood.

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 06-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Hank Pagel

Nedra, You must mean the scotch in your bloodstream. .......... Give me the sunshine any day.

Old 06-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Nedra

No ... I mean Scottish!!!! And you can have my lifetime
allotment of sunshine.

Nedra

.. .

Old 06-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Hank Pagel

Thank you....... and you may have my allotment of rain.

Old 06-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Nedra wrote:
No ... I mean Scottish!!!! And you can have my lifetime
allotment of sunshine.

Nedra

But then you wouldn't have your beautiful lotus!!!!!!!