Old 08-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default My name is Jim...so my pond is Jimmy-rigged

You know, guys, my name is Jim and Jimmy-rigged is a serious put down.

I do, however, think the pond/deck/berm/falls that Phyllis and I made would
compare reasonably with anything a professional would do. It seems to me
that quite a number of our ponds are in the as-good-as-professionals
category.

I can't help but wonder why Harry bothers to launch senseless slams. Must
be hard living inside his head.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Harry" wrote in message
t...
ive looked through some of these posts and at most of your web sites.
Should call this rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds.
Pretty Sad. Ive never seen things so jimmy rigged togather in all of my
life. Leave it to the professionals to build your ponds

Harry

Old 08-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Anne Lurie

If my hubby were interested in ponds (which he isn't), his would be
jimmy-rigged, too! I don't think it's a putdown at all, IMHO.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...

Old 08-06-2003, 10:32 PM
K30a

Then there are the more formal ponds,
they are James-rigged.

k30a
Old 08-06-2003, 11:44 PM
John Hines

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote:

You know, guys, my name is Jim and Jimmy-rigged is a serious put down.

Don't blame us, poor ol' jerry deserved a break after all these years.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:32 AM
WhiskerFish

My first time to your site. Beautiful work. You should be very proud
of what you have built. IMHO

WhiskerFish

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:07:52 -0500, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

You know, guys, my name is Jim and Jimmy-rigged is a serious put down.

I do, however, think the pond/deck/berm/falls that Phyllis and I made would
compare reasonably with anything a professional would do. It seems to me
that quite a number of our ponds are in the as-good-as-professionals
category.

I can't help but wonder why Harry bothers to launch senseless slams. Must
be hard living inside his head.

Scientific Name Eschsclozia californica COMMON NAME CALIFORNIA POPPY Family Name Papavaraceae Paddy's Pig[_7_] Garden Photos 4 23-03-2011 06:44 PM
Scientific Name Salvia mellifera COMMON NAME BLACK SAGE Family Name Lamiaceae Paddy's Pig[_7_] Garden Photos 1 23-03-2011 08:22 AM
Jimmy Hoffa K30a Ponds 13 24-07-2003 03:42 PM
Jimmy Hoffa K30a Ponds 5 17-07-2003 01:30 AM
Jimmy Hoffa K30a Ponds 2 17-07-2003 12:57 AM