Old 17-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Dan

Default Swimming Pool Vacuum

Anyone use a swimming pool filter to vacuum their pond? Do you recycle water
or send to waste (water garden)?

Old 17-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Priscilla McCullough

I use my swimming pool vacuum and attach it on the end of my wet/dry vac. I
use the water for the flower beds. I just run it on the bottom quick every
month and it keeps it clean. It like doing a 20% fresh water change which
the pond guy said wouldn't hurt a thing.
Priss

Old 17-06-2003, 01:20 PM
ronm

I would think a swimming pool filter would plug up pretty fast and you would
need to backwash frequently. I would just send it to waste. Additional
benefit is you would be doing a partial water change.