Old 17-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Randy

Default Koi eggs

Does anyone have a picture of what koi eggs look like?
I would really appreciate it if someone can post a picture.

Also, I kept my koi in an indoor tank last winter, and put them out in
April. When should I watch for eggs? I've read that in colder climates,
one may not see eggs in spring but rather in summer. (We are in Ontario. and
our koi are between 3 and 5 years old.)

Debbie

Old 17-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Lee Brouillet

Try this site:
http://www.koi-uk.co.uk/experimental_spawning.htm

It follows an experiment from spawn through fry . . .

Lee

.. .

Old 17-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Randy

Thanks Lee.
It was very informative. Now, if only I can find those little suckers in my
pond.

Debbie

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Try this site:
http://www.koi-uk.co.uk/experimental_spawning.htm

It follows an experiment from spawn through fry . . .

Lee

.. .