Old 25-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Rec.ponds FAQ -- was pond survey anyone?

Groupie-googling for "FAQ + rec.ponds" turned up numerous responses,
including a link to Justin's rec.ponds FAQ page
http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html

Note: I have no idea whether this FAQ was created in flame & argument, nor
do I care, frankly -- it's just a link that I found.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Wilson" wrote in message
Would you post that faq please?

~Wilson~

John Rutz wrote in message

Matt Rosing wrote:
Hi,

there's a lot of knowledge here but it's not complete. I'd like to

fill
in some of the gaps and find out what consistently works across a lot

of
ponds.

Thanks,

Matt

btw, remove NOSPAM from the return address to get something that

works.

--

Mat
we do have a faq someplace but part of the problem is we have ponds

rules

all we can do is ask a question sift through the solutions and hope we
choose the one that will work in our particular situation.

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 25-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Wilson

TY!

. com...

John Rutz wrote in message

Matt Rosing wrote:
[...]

FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
pond survey anyone? Matt Rosing Ponds 14 27-06-2003 04:44 PM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 2 30-01-2003 12:44 PM